Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help!!

I like Bill Self - go Kansas!

Was it this season or last season when Wayne Ellington said UNC would go undefeated? I guess they've underachieved.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I'm a jr. at my high school and my school is chalk full of UNC fans (when UNC is winning at least). We haven't been to school since the first day of the tourney because of spring break. Not only is my school full of UNC fans, but i'm the only Duke fan in the school and everyone knows. Tomorrow could become very painful because Duke lost and UNC is in the final four. Do you guys have any ideas of some catchy comebacks because i'm going to get ragged hard tomorrow.
    The low key approach has got to be best. You could remind them that after 80 minutes of playing each other this year that Duke is ahead by 3 points!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I'm a jr. at my high school and my school is chalk full of UNC fans (when UNC is winning at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Pedantic point: the expression is chock full, not chalk full.
    While you're correct, I'd let the mistake slide in this context. Everyone jumping on the UNC bandwagon when they're the overall top seed sounds like chalk to me.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    And remember, like I posted in another thread, it never, ever sucks to be a Duke fan.

Shake your head sadly and say, with just a touch of arrogance, "I'm a Duke fan and you're not."

Wink Sadly

there's nothing you CAN say for as my Daddy taught me

"You can always tell a Carolina fan.....
    But you can't tell them much...."