Page 2495 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 14951995239524452485249324942495249624972505254525952995 ... LastLast
Results 49,881 to 49,900 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    are you asserting that she is the Bill Belichick of international relations???
    Thought we were doing that thing where we generalize based on where people were from. Wouldn’t expect someone from the Vermont woods to get that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    I used the ignore function for the first time ever on DBR.
    I didn't meant to offend Phredd3.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Thought we were doing that thing where we generalize based on where people were from. Wouldn’t expect someone from the Vermont woods to get that though.
    So. Damn. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I didn't meant to offend Phredd3.
    Look, we've all thought about blocking me at some point. I even tried it but couldn't figure out how to block myself. No one would block you Dink. You're the nicest person here.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Well if they're really, really, really not nice I definitely want to hang out with them!
    I think our definitions of really, really, really not nice might differ.

Ok, think of it this way. You went to Carolina. If someone told me that everyone who went to Carolina was the absolute worst, I would take issue with that statement because you went to Carolina as did many people I knew and liked/admired in high school. Most people who went to Carolina are the absolute worst but it is unfair to lump everyone into a negative category merely because, for whatever reason, they were sentenced to 4 years in Chapel Hill. I also feel it is unfair to lump Canadians who are the absolute worst (I mean, there is definitely and overlap between 'Canadian' and 'Carolina alum') into a positive category merely because of their passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I think our definitions of really, really, really not nice might differ.

Ok, think of it this way. You went to Carolina. If someone told me that everyone who went to Carolina was the absolute worst, I would take issue with that statement because you went to Carolina as did many people I knew and liked/admired in high school. Most people who went to Carolina are the absolute worst but it is unfair to lump everyone into a negative category merely because, for whatever reason, they were sentenced to 4 years in Chapel Hill. I also feel it is unfair to lump Canadians who are the absolute worst (I mean, there is definitely and overlap between 'Canadian' and 'Carolina alum') into a positive category merely because of their passport.
    I wish I could spork you.

I wish I could spork you.
    Got you covered.

Thank you, DinK!

There are a couple of annoying posts in the Olympics thread from people who do not have their history correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    There are a couple of annoying posts in the Olympics thread from people who do not have their history correct.
    I saw that.

Not too bad of an annual check up. Few things to work on as I pirouette into my 40s but no 5 alarm fires.

Not too bad of an annual check up. Few things to work on as I pirouette into my 40s but no 5 alarm fires.
    Some of these guys were pulling against you. But not me.

yes, we are genial dullards who simply make nice beer and ice cream. Simple folk if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    yes, we are genial dullards who simply make nice beer and ice cream. Simple folk if you will.
    You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons.

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons.
    Gabby Clemmons is right!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Gabby Clemmons is right!
    Hahaha! He is also loquacious.

Some of these guys were pulling against you. But not me.

You were trying to push him over the precipice?

Hahaha! He is also loquacious.
    I should have gone with The Wacko Kid. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    You were trying to push him over the precipice?
    I like where your head is.

I was eleven before Mama finally told me I was eating my porridge with the wrong end of my knife.