Page 1810 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 81013101710176018001808180918101811181218201860191023102810 ... LastLast
Results 36,181 to 36,200 of 67379
    Well, I now have a couple hours of free time.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Same with a back piece. I want to finish my half sleeve on my left arm. Already have a half sleeve on the right. I can't do a full sleeve because I have to at least appear normal for work. I'm not normal. I do have to appear normal.
    Thus far, all of my tattoos are below the waist, so I can wear a t-shirt and jeans and appear totally un-inked. I do think I will eventually be getting something on my arms.

Didn't know you had ink...I don't think many DBRers have all that much.
    Last edited by wilson; 03-11-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Thus far, all of my tattoos are below the waist, so I can wear a t-shirt and jeans and appear totally un-inked. I do think I will eventually be getting something on my arms.

Waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Waves.
    Nice! I knew I liked you.

Nice! I knew I liked you.
    Sporkz for shameless being liked!

Wanna see mine? NSFW!

My hostas are poking through. Still snow in the shade. Figure out who you want to be, March.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    My hostas are poking through. Still snow in the shade. Figure out who you want to be, March.
    I am picking early daffodils and my hyacinths are up.

Oh yes. I got my first one when I was 19 and my most recent at 45. Remember I managed American Eagle Outfitters. Tattoos and both ears pierced. Got rid of the earrings in my late twenties when we had kids.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I am picking early daffodils and my hyacinths are up.
    Well, that’s just some lovely spring action right there!

Well, that’s just some lovely spring action right there!
    And I sneeze every time I go outside. Spring has sprung!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    And I sneeze every time I go outside. Spring has sprung!
    I do pretty well with pollen. You must be a little south of where we are. Other than the hostas and a few tree buds, not much. Forsythia hasn’t bloomed yet and that’s usually the first bloomer around here.

I do pretty well with pollen. You must be a little south of where we are. Other than the hostas and a few tree buds, not much. Forsythia hasn’t bloomed yet and that’s usually the first bloomer around here.
    you've got hostas? Our don't appear until May at the earliest, I'm jealous. We got nothin' right now...(but it is 61 degrees and sunny)

Forsythia is starting to bloom here in Durham. According to my allergist, after extensive skin and blood tests, I do NOT have allergies. But things blooming can still make me sneeze my head off.

In the interest of full disclosure, three of my tattoos are based on "Under the Wave off Kanagawa" by Hokusa, "Starry Night" by Van Gogh and the symbol of Louis XIV of France because I was enamored with art history and the age of the enlightened despots. I don't want anyone on here to think I've ever done anything cool in my entire life. This is mostly anonymous, but that's a lie I'm not willing to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    you've got hostas? Our don't appear until May at the earliest, I'm jealous. We got nothin' right now...(but it is 61 degrees and sunny)
    Hosta nubs on the sunny side of the house. Still snow in the shade and another freeze coming.

Azaleas are starting to pop here. Pine pollen has been in full force for at least a week.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Azaleas are starting to pop here. Pine pollen has been in full force for at least a week.
    rub it in. Pine pollen almost sounds good right now, ours comes in June.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I wanted to get a tattoo back in the mid-80s, "before it was cool". No really, it was so uncool, tattoo parlors were illegal. I was looking into it and thinking about driving up to Old Orchard Beach, Maine, the nearest legal tattoo parlor, when my father, who never asks me for anything, asked me to please not get a tattoo. So, I didn't. Given my severe nickel allergy now - thank goodness I didn't get a tattoo back then!!! There is no way the tattoo parlor in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, used nickel free dyes in 1987. No way. I'd be in bad shape. Also - I can't wear earrings anymore because that allergy. Or my wedding ring. Or knit with my nickel-plated needles.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    rub it in. Pine pollen almost sounds good right now, ours comes in June.
    You guys have a June? I thought you had like four Januarys (Januaries?) or something and just didn't have a June, July and August at all. It's like January, January, January, January, February, March, April, May, September right?
    Last edited by ClemmonsDevil; 03-11-2021 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Fast twitch muscle