Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Well, even as a Seahawks fan, that CGI panther in the stadium was friggin cool.
    I posted that a couple of weeks ago!
    https://forums.dukebasketballreport...Panthers-video
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymax View Post
    Anyone notice the devil at the Northwestern game? Not going to say any more...
    Uh, do go on...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    This is pretty amazing. I admittedly was not thrilled with the thought of Darnold coming to Charlotte, but three games in it's hard not to be impressed.

If there were a comeback player of the year for somebody who wasn't injured that previous season, Sam Darnold would have a big head start. He has gone from the worst total QBR (41.4) over the past three seasons with the Jets to No. 6 so far this season. He has completed 68.2% of his passes, way up from his league-worst 59.8% in New York. He has thrown three touchdowns to only one interception and has three rushing touchdowns, two fewer than he had from 2018 to 2020.
    Of course we've only had three games to judge by, but they were three winners.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uarterback-far
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    The loss of Jaycee Horn is going to be huge I fear.
    We do have Bouye coming off of an injury, and trading Jacksonville for Henderson could also help shore up the defense.

i liked arnold, tho.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    i liked arnold, tho.
    So did Sam. But...bye

Interesting trade, I'm not thrilled by it, but as said above, I wasn't thrilled by Darnold's either, so maybe we'll seemingly get lucky again.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Sam Darnold is leading the league​ in rushing TDs with 4.

Edit: Among QBs, of course.
    Last edited by Acymetric; 10-03-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Killing me with these calls.

O-line breaking down...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

O-line breaking down...
    Huge call to go for it on 4th down, hopefully it pays off with points.

Well, I guess if that's how it was going to go it's better that it happened quickly?

Ewwww...Is Darnold TRYING to pass to Dallas? It's looking like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Killing me with these calls.
    Were they throwing bubble screens?

disappointing game....some momentum calls didn't go our way, and Dallas showed to be really good...still, i'm glad that the cats didn't just roll over and quit...

darnold held onto the ball too long on a number of plays, contributing to the 5 sacks...and that 12 defensive guys on the field was definitely college coach BS...

let's see how they rebound against the eagles...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

disappointing game...some momentum calls didn't go our way, and Dallas showed to be really good...still, i'm glad that the cats didn't just roll over and quit...
    Agree with this. I think Dallas is for real this year. I liked the fight we showed even after a few bounces didn’t go our way.

We still have a ways to go but I think this team is on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Agree with this. I think Dallas is for real this year. I liked the fight we showed even after a few bounces didn’t go our way.

We still have a ways to go but I think this team is on the right track.
    I see the Panthers made a trade with the Patriots for corner back, Stephen Gilmore. Gilmore has been out with an injury and was going to be released by the Pats if they couldn't work out a trade for him. The Panthers wasted little time and got the deal done. Gilmore is a lockdown defender and if healthy, he will really help the Panther defense.

I've been impressed with Fitterer so far. Definitely like this move for the Panthers, who are obviously looking to make a run at the playoffs.

It's a contest to see which QB can throw more INTs. Darnold leads over Hurts, 2-1.

panthers go brain dead in the 3rd qtr

A New Hope is over, on to The Empire Strikes Back.

3 INTs, including a game ender.