Page 2791 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 17912291269127412781278927902791279227932801284128913291 ... LastLast
Results 55,801 to 55,820 of 67749
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    In Moscow you get torn up pages of Pravda if you are really lucky.
    And don't forget the Nutty Buddy wrappers!

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    I had given up on my plan to launch a new brand of TP. But you have solved my marketing conundrum for me Coming soon to your local Bed, Bath & Beyond: True Grit!
    Dang. I thought you were going for Pravda page TP. That one might actually sell, especially in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    So, this week was annual check up week for my cats. Unfortunately, two were diagnosed with cancer. Grant, the soon to be 15 year old male, has been with me through 3 states, 2 apartments and 2 houses. He has greeted me home after an East Region semi shellacking by Villanova in 2009, Final Four wins and an NCAA title in Indy in 2010, Sweet Sixteen and Elight Eight wins in Houston en route to a 2015 title, and a Final Four appearance in the Big Easy in '22. On the football side, an exciting but ultimately a Sun Bowl loss in 2014. He will be around for a bit longer, 4-6 months is the current prognosis, but his cancer is fairly unusual: 1 in up to 30k vaccinated cats get it and it is fairly aggressive.

Mary, the most recent addition to the family, recently turned ten. Born with limited eyesight due to microopthamalia, she has been a Texan for life. She does share my allergies to mountain cedar. More of a Vandy fan she has been with me through 2 baseball titles and two runner ups, a couple NCAA basketball appearances and 3 bowl appearances. And of course two bowling titles (Hail Pinman). She is always the first to remind me when it is dinner time and loves to be pet after to aid the digestion process. Her cancer is a bit more common and current prognosis is 1-2 years.

Sorry to hear it. Pets are part of us.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yes. Furry friends very quickly become furry family. It's tough to say good-bye.

Having shared a home with kits for thirty-some years I've had to say good-bye more than once. It's never easy, but it didn't stop me from finding new furry family.

Big Korean presence in Vancouver?
    Just a huge Asian presence in general.

So, this week was annual check up week for my cats. Unfortunately, two were diagnosed with cancer. Grant, the soon to be 15 year old male, has been with me through 3 states, 2 apartments and 2 houses. He has greeted me home after an East Region semi shellacking by Villanova in 2009, Final Four wins and an NCAA title in Indy in 2010, Sweet Sixteen and Elight Eight wins in Houston en route to a 2015 title, and a Final Four appearance in the Big Easy in '22. On the football side, an exciting but ultimately a Sun Bowl loss in 2014. He will be around for a bit longer, 4-6 months is the current prognosis, but his cancer is fairly unusual: 1 in up to 30k vaccinated cats get it and it is fairly aggressive.

Mary, the most recent addition to the family, recently turned ten. Born with limited eyesight due to microopthamalia, she has been a Texan for life. She does share my allergies to mountain cedar. More of a Vandy fan she has been with me through 2 baseball titles and two runner ups, a couple NCAA basketball appearances and 3 bowl appearances. And of course two bowling titles (Hail Pinman). She is always the first to remind me when it is dinner time and loves to be pet after to aid the digestion process. Her cancer is a bit more common and current prognosis is 1-2 years.
    Sorry to hear that Ymo.

Fri-yay.

Phredd’s killing it.

Phredd’s killing it.
    Quality.

Phredd’s killing it.
    On occasion, I find I've just had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    On occasion, I find I've just had enough.
    Couldn’t spork.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this diagnosis for the two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Yes same sentiments here. Losing pets stink and seems like such a gratuitous reminder that life in this form is finite. I’m sorry you’re having this tough go of it and Seemingly timed to coincide with the holidays All the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Yes. Furry friends very quickly become furry family. It's tough to say good-bye.

Having shared a home with kits for thirty-some years I've had to say good-bye more than once. It's never easy, but it didn't stop me from finding new furry family.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Sorry to hear that Ymo.
    Thanks, all. Trying to figure out how to make the best of the situation.

Wife’s non-profit’s big annual community event today. There will be food trucks.

Wife’s non-profit’s big annual community event today. There will be food trucks.
    If you don’t eat as much food, maybe she’ll turn a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    If you don’t eat as much food, maybe she’ll turn a profit.
    But I like to nom nom nom.

I would have been better off not looking at that thread...

I would have been better off not looking at that thread...
    The Yum Turkey one? I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    The Yum Turkey one? I feel you.
    Nah, people are getting pretty teary in the Wordle thread.

Nah, people are getting pretty teary in the Wordle thread.
    Hahaha! Still unaware of what Wordle is.

Pulled pork on a hot sausage stuffed into bread.