Page 1358 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 3588581258130813481356135713581359136013681408145818582358 ... LastLast
Results 27,141 to 27,160 of 67390
    9 mile walk on the river yesterday, kayaking and an hour walk today. Grilled brats. Sitting down to a nice chilled glass of dry white wine. Both kids in the house. Great weather.

All things considered, not a bad weekend.

I need to get out more. Pollen levels are finally dropping. But now it is getting much warmer.

My sweet grandmother passed away this afternoon. I was fortunate to be able to be with her for her last couple of days (and minutes), but this is so painful.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    My sweet grandmother passed away this afternoon. I was fortunate to be able to be with her for her last couple of days (and minutes), but this is so painful.
    My sincerest condolences, mattman.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mattman. Prayers for you and your family.

Condolences to you, matty.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Sending you my condolences, mattman.

My deepest condolences. I lost my grandmother almost 14 years ago, and I can still get very emotional thinking about her.

Thanks everyone.

Tough few days ahead, but I find solace in the memories I have with her. Saddened to know I'll never have a heads up weather forecast based on her telling me it was about to rain because she could feel it in her bones.

The fond memories of her cooking. The best chicken pot pie and gravy biscuits. Her biscuit was just one big I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. thin biscuit on a pan. So damn good.

Watching the Price is Right (with Bob Barker, she was just warming up to Drew) or seeing a picture of Bob Ross will always remind me of her.

Thanks everyone.

Tough few days ahead, but I find solace in the memories I have with her. Saddened to know I'll never have a heads up weather forecast based on her telling me it was about to rain because she could feel it in her bones.

The fond memories of her cooking. The best chicken pot pie and gravy biscuits. Her biscuit was just one big I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. thin biscuit on a pan. So damn good.

Watching the Price is Right (with Bob Barker, she was just warming up to Drew) or seeing a picture of Bob Ross will always remind me of her.
    Sorry to harsh the mellow here in the LTE. I was just so close to her and I feel like venting.

Anyway...

If you need some good news, this YouTube channel from John Krasinski should do the trick https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe...S3PdIfb9q9pGug

Sorry to harsh the mellow here in the LTE. I was just so close to her and I feel like venting.
    No worries, mattman! That is what this thread, nothing and anything.

Anyway...

If you need some good news, this YouTube channel from John Krasinski should do the trick https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOe...S3PdIfb9q9pGug
    Stanley Tucci has been busy on social media, maybe that's the beauty of it? Record a few minutes and then there are multiple outlets for it.

Your loving memories brought a smile to my face. I hope they continue to warm your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    .. this thread, nothing and anything.

Boy, I'll say. Kids playing in the basement kind of thread. Just hoping no blood is shed by being pushed into the old piano resulting in having an adult come down and start yelling at everybody.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Boy, I'll say. Kids playing in the basement kind of thread. Just hoping no blood is shed by being pushed into the old piano resulting in having an adult come down and start yelling at everybody.
    Adults ruin everything, don't they?

It is much easier to pontificate from the safety of my couch.

I picked a bad week to go vegan...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I picked a bad week to go vegan...
    That’s every week, my friend.

Anyone replaced the drum motor on a GE DVPH890EJMG electric dryer?