Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    'When I last played there, the signs on the rims above the canyons and ocean cliffs -- "DANGER -- DO NOT ENTER -- RATTLESNAKES"'
    Silly sign. Can rattlesnakes even read?

Quote Originally Posted by dball View Post
    Silly sign. Can rattlesnakes even read?
    Really? Some of the best readers I have ever known were rattlesnakes.

Kevin Streelman shot Even Par 71 today and is T72 at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. He has work to do tomorrow in order to play on the weekend. The Leaders are -7.

Adam Long is +4 through 15 holes.
    Bob Green

Kevin Streelman shot -4 67 today and is currently T29 headed to the weekend. He had birdies on 3, 8, 17 and 18 in a bogey free round.

Leader is at -12.
    Bob Green

Ryan Blaum and Adam Long both missed the cut. The leader got to -13. Let’s go Kevin!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Kevin Streelman tees off #1 at 10:55 am:

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/02/01...und-tee-times/
    Bob Green

Streelman shot -1 70 today with birdies on 3 and 13, and a bogey on 8. He is now -5 and T37 for the tournament with lots of golfers still on the course. Streelman will need to go low on Sunday to win any serious money.
    Bob Green

Another week means another tournament on the PGA tour.

Kevin Streelman is -3 and T45 through two rounds at Pebble Beach. The 2nd round was suspended yesterday so some golfers will need to finish up before 3rd round play commences today, but Streelman is going to make the cut as will Adam Long who is -2 and T62.

http://www.espn.com/golf/leaderboard

The leaders (Phil Mickelson, Lucas Glover, Scott Langley, Paul Casey, Jordan Spieth) are at -10. Spieth still has to play the 17 and 18th holes of his 2nd round.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post

Kevin Streelman is -3 and T45 through two rounds at Pebble Beach. The 2nd round was suspended yesterday so some golfers will need to finish up before 3rd round play commences today, but Streelman is going to make the cut as will Adam Long who is -2 and T62.

The leaders (Phil Mickelson, Lucas Glover, Scott Langley, Paul Casey, Jordan Spieth) are at -10. Spieth still has to play the 17 and 18th holes of his 2nd round.
    Also, Wes Roach will make the cut. If I recall correctly, he’s at -3.

Don’t forget Wes Roach, who is also at -3 and tied with Streelman! LGD GTHc!

9F 9F 9F

I believe the cut is after today’s round.

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    Thanks! You're correct. These unconventional tournaments played on multiple courses always get the best of me.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    Streelman made it at -4, Wade Roach is hanging on at -3 (the projected cut line) through 12. Adam Long is on the wrong side by 3 shots through 14. He needs to finish -3 for the last 4 holes to make it to tomorrow. LGD! GTHc!

9F 9F 9F

Streelman is -4 T36 and tees off at 10:49 this morning. He needs to play better than he did last Sunday.

Long and Roach failed to make the cut.
    Bob Green

Round 4 is currently suspended due to inclement weather. Streelman is -2 through 6 holes with birdies on 13 and 14 (he started on the Back 9) and has moved up nine slots to T27.
    Bob Green

Former Duke star, Celine Boutier won the inaugural ISPS Handa Vic Open...only the 2nd Duke player to win on the LPGA Tour...the other, Brittany Lang! Congratulations to Ms Boutier!

Quote Originally Posted by EKU1969 View Post
    Former Duke star, Celine Boutier won the inaugural ISPS Handa Vic Open...only the 2nd Duke player to win on the LPGA Tour...the other, Brittany Lang! Congratulations to Ms Boutier!
    Thanks for posting, didn’t realize LPGA tour had started this year. She’s also the leading money winner on the tour in 2019😀

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Thanks for posting, didn’t realize LPGA tour had started this year. She’s also the leading money winner on the tour in 2019😀
    Season started in Australia, apparently.
    France's Celine Boutier carded an even-par round of 72 to win the LPGA's Vic Open by two strokes in Barwon Heads, Australia on Sunday, after American Kim Kaufman blew her overnight lead following a 6-over-par 78.
    It was on TV, but a men's tournament was on the same course at the same time (apparently a Euro Tour event). The camera was switching back and forth. Never did figure out what was going on, but I saw the pivotal hole -- Kim Kaufman made a seven on a par five, after hitting it into a bush past the green, and Celine made a birdie four.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Streels having a really good final round at Pebble Beach. He is minus five (-5) through 14 holes (starting on #10) and sits at T11 with a score of -9.
    Sage Grouse

'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Streels having a really good final round at Pebble Beach. He is minus five (-5) through 14 holes (starting on #10) and sits at T11 with a score of -9.
    Holy cow!! Kevin Streelman with four consecutive birdies and is tied for sixth at -11. He is seven-under for the day through 16 holes (starting on back nine).

It would be great for Kevin to get a top-ten finish here.
    Sage Grouse