Page 2605 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 16052105250525552595260326042605260626072615265527053105 ... LastLast
Results 52,081 to 52,100 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    This is so freaking good. And true. It is meat, veggies and cheese and some sort of spicy/delicious sauce. What's not to like?
    Well, normal people usually throw in some sort of tortilla as well, but you are not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Well, normal people usually throw in some sort of tortilla as well, but you are not normal.
    Oh. Did the normal people tell you?

Oh. Did the normal people tell you?

Yes, they did…

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes, they did…
    It was nice of you to share with her.

Had an appointment at the dental school in Crapel Hell - 2pm tomorrow!!!

I called this morning and said there was no way in HELL I was going to be anywhere near that place at that time, so it was rescheduled for today.

I found myself chanting ROCCCCKKKKKK CHALLLLKKKKKKK JAAAAAYYYYYYY HAAAAWWWWWKKKKKK KAAAYYYYY UUUUUUUU! as I drove through Hellville. Then, as I turned into the parking deck, "Carry On Wayward Son" came on the radio. I thought it was a sign, so I blasted it with the window down

Just doin' my part.

It was nice of you to share with her.

They are the same people who say pizza can be about the crust.

They are the same people who say pizza can be about the crust.
    Oh. Incorrect people. Noted.

If Kansas loses tonight I win my big money pool, about a grand. My wife thinks I’m crazy for still wanting UNC to get demolished. Told her I don’t take blood money.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If Kansas loses tonight I win my big money pool, about a grand. My wife thinks I’m crazy for still wanting UNC to get demolished. Told her I don’t take blood money.
    Exactly. I wouldn't want that money. And she's a monster for not understanding.

Exactly. I wouldn't want that money. And she's a monster for not understanding.
    She’s a monster for a lot of reasons. But she loves Mexican food.

She’s a monster for a lot of reasons. But she loves Mexican food.
    So that ain't one of them!

Oh. Incorrect people. Noted.
    It's Beard on Bread, not Beard on toppings...

I'm having trouble communicating to some people what the end of this era really means to me. Should I tell them the colleges I applied to? Show them how my viewing schedule and plans from mid-November to April all revolve around certain events that generally happen twice a week? Show them my wardrobe choices during that same time period? I can't explain how lucky I was to not only get in to Duke, to get the scholarship that paid for it, and to be there at what was the peak of the era. That's kind of hard to let go. And I know I don't have to let go of it, but the cornerstone piece of that is gone.

I think I may be moving into the acceptance phase...

I'm having trouble communicating to some people what the end of this era really means to me. Should I tell them the colleges I applied to? Show them how my viewing schedule and plans from mid-November to April all revolve around certain events that generally happen twice a week? Show them my wardrobe choices during that same time period? I can't explain how lucky I was to not only get in to Duke, to get the scholarship that paid for it, and to be there at what was the peak of the era. That's kind of hard to let go. And I know I don't have to let go of it, but the cornerstone piece of that is gone.

They won't understand.

This is the most non-lawn related words you have ever posted.

This is the most non-lawn related words you have ever posted.
    Are you rolling around in his post?

Are you rolling around in his post?
    “Rolling around in it” is one of the 11 stages of grief.

“Rolling around in it” is one of the 11 stages of grief.
    Ok. That got me.

So, apparently we are in the worst possible timeline.

Make 1 FT.