Page 2427 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 14271927232723772417242524262427242824292437247725272927 ... LastLast
Results 48,521 to 48,540 of 67675
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I pull for the ACC. Also I believe you have a family member who plays for Clemson don't you Dink?
    Nephew Alex is their Director of Applied Science

He hasn't played football since peewee league.

I'm seeing a lot of online hubbub about this blind Bulgarian mystic, Baba Vanga, and her predictions for 2022. Here's what she sees:

• A virtual reality takeover for the coming year.
    • Another pandemic, this time discovered in Siberia, that is caused by a frozen virus that will be released by climate change.
    • A prediction that many cities will face water shortages that will result in political consequences as alternative solutions are used.
    • The invasion of Earth by aliens with the arrival of an asteroid.
    • Famine in India due to a drop in temperatures that will result in locusts attacking crops.
    • More earthquakes and tsunamis with “intense bouts of floods” in Australia and parts of Asia.

I really want aliens to make contact during my lifetime so fingers-crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of online hubbub about this blind Bulgarian mystic, Baba Vanga, and her predictions for 2022. Here's what she sees:

• Another pandemic, this time discovered in Siberia, that is caused by a frozen virus that will be released by climate change.
    • A prediction that many cities will face water shortages that will result in political consequences as alternative solutions are used.
    • Famine in India due to a drop in temperatures that will result in locusts attacking crops.
    • More earthquakes and tsunamis with “intense bouts of floods” in Australia and parts of Asia.

Sounds like par for the course with our current story arc.

Quit hanging out in Reddit world.

No one commenting on your "That's a real owl" post in the bird watching threadmakes me irrationally angry. That was a genius post.

Off to the Humane Society tomorrow morning.

No one commenting on your "That's a real owl" post in the bird watching threadmakes me irrationally angry. That was a genius post.
    Hah hah! That made my night!

Hah hah! That made my night!
    You're a comedic genius.

http://manwillneverfly.com/

This club was started by pilots of the now defunct Piedmont Airlines. I thought it might tie in nicely with the theory regarding robotic birds in the bird feeding thread.

You're a comedic genius.
    I guess I didn’t open all my presents Christmas morning!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    http://manwillneverfly.com/

This club was started by pilots of the now defunct Piedmont Airlines. I thought it might tie in nicely with the theory regarding robotic birds in the bird feeding thread.
    Hah! That’s a great find! Cannot spork…

I guess I didn’t open all my presents Christmas morning!
    That was your yearly affirmation. Remember it.

Hah! That’s a great find! Cannot spork…
    The “U S Navy” actually had me convinced that the 9,000 ton hunk of metal that I was stationed on could actually float on the water. Hah! The special effects that went into that deception must have been expensive. Fortunately, I was able to see through their lies, thanks to some mind clarifying liquids.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    The “U S Navy” actually had me convinced that the 9,000 ton hunk of metal that I was stationed on could actually float on the water. Hah! The special effects that went into that deception must have been expensive. Fortunately, I was able to see through their lies, thanks to some mind clarifying liquids.
    Yes. The lesson from this pandemic is do your own research. So good job!

Yes. The lesson from this pandemic is do your own research. So good job!
    The internet democratizes expertise and makes advanced degrees and decades of experience irrelevant. Welcome to a brave new world where we can all stand on the shoulders of giants and piss on ‘em!

Welcome to a brave new world where we can all stand on the shoulders of giants and piss on ‘em!
    Can I steal that for a tag line?

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Can I steal that for a tag line?
    Hah, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Off to the Humane Society tomorrow morning.
    Humane Society was closed for feral surgeries. I had to go to the Animal Defense League.

Brushing up on my Spanish. I took five years of it a lifetime ago. Anyone have a favorite app/class/resource? I've been using Duolingo, but I'm open to whatever works. My vocabulary is decent, but my grammar es muy mal.

The internet democratizes expertise and makes advanced degrees and decades of experience irrelevant. Welcome to a brave new world where we can all stand on the shoulders of giants and piss on ‘em!
    Dumbassery at it's absolute zenith.