Page 2200 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 120017002100215021902198219922002201220222102250230027003200 ... LastLast
Results 43,981 to 44,000 of 67680
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Isn't that the place Bob Kraft frequented?
    There’s no evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The Asian warehouse or one here in the US?
    Furniture was allegedly made in the U.S., I asked where, the saleswoman told me it was, she thought, "in a state that begins with an I." I believe it to be Tennessee.

Color according to my aged receipt is "Peat/Granite" which sounds more like a guy's name.

We think we're excited.

Local store, am told current wait times now for ordered stuff is 12-15 months.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Furniture was allegedly made in the U.S., I asked where, the saleswoman told me it was, she thought, "in a state that begins with an I." I believe it to be Tennessee.

Color according to my aged receipt is "Peat/Granite" which sounds more like a guy's name.

We think we're excited.

Eye-laska maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post

We think we're excited.

Pete Granite should be in a movie. Or a play. BD - are you writing anything that can you a male name?

I'm really going to try and stay up to watch USA France but I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. There was a time (college) I seldom went to bed before 2 AM...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I'm really going to try and stay up to watch USA France but I just don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. There was a time (college) I seldom went to bed before 2 AM...
    On Peacock?

On Peacock?
    Anyone can stay up til 2am if they are on peacock.

Toddler has an on again, off again fever for about 36 hours. Can't for the life of us figure out where he would have gotten anything given he's only at the house and wifey and I wear masks when we go out. Crazy sauce.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Toddler has an on again, off again fever for about 36 hours. Can't for the life of us figure out where he would have gotten anything given he's only at the house and wifey and I wear masks when we go out. Crazy sauce.
    Sometimes toddlers do that - they can run fevers when they are teething for example.

On Peacock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Anyone can stay up til 2am if they are on peacock.
    On NBC here. Off to a slow start.

USA! USA! Tatum played great.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    On NBC here. Off to a slow start.
    USA! USA! Tatum played great.
    I did not make it up but I did wake up at 1 AM to check temperatures and administer baby tylenol so saw the result not long after.

I did not make it up but I did wake up at 1 AM to check temperatures and administer baby tylenol so saw the result not long after.
    I stayed up to watch it and then I set my clock for 0600 to get up and watch the baseball gold medal game. Down one to nothing versus the Japanese and getting late in the game.

I stayed up to watch it and then I set my clock for 0600 to get up and watch the baseball gold medal game. Down one to nothing versus the Japanese and getting late in the game.
    Kevin Durant won a gold medal and locked down a $200M contract in 48 hours. Not a bad haul.

Kevin Durant won a gold medal and locked down a $200M contract in 48 hours. Not a bad haul.
    Yeah. I remember the first time that happened for me. First time is special.

Yeah. I remember the first time that happened for me. First time is special.
    You know, it is. That’s when you think, “I hope my ex from high school is watching”.

You know, it is. That’s when you think, “I hope my ex from high school is watching”.
    Ex laughs as she signs the contract.

Does anyone have experience in getting rid of a hornets nest in a tall tree? I have one that’s bigger than a basketball in the back yard about 50 feet up. At night they are attracted to our outdoor lights, and even bang against our windows if we leave indoor lights on. I’m afraid to let the dogs out at night, for fear of them (or me) getting stung.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Does anyone have experience in getting rid of a hornets nest in a tall tree? I have one that’s bigger than a basketball in the back yard about 50 feet up. At night they are attracted to our outdoor lights, and even bang against our windows if we leave indoor lights on. I’m afraid to let the dogs out at night, for fear of them (or me) getting stung.
    They have long range sprays you can use, but you should turn off all of the lights and do it at dusk or after. Then spray the crap out of the nest.

https://www.amazon.com/long-range-wa...nge+wasp+spray
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    They have long range sprays you can use, but you should turn off all of the lights and do it at dusk or after. Then spray the crap out of the nest.

https://www.amazon.com/long-range-wa...nge+wasp+spray
    I've used this effectively. But fifty feet up is really high. Hrmmm...