Page 2054 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 105415541954200420442052205320542055205620642104215425543054 ... LastLast
Results 41,061 to 41,080 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    LTE: The Movie

Starring:
    Stanley Tucci as ClemmonsDevil, Jeff Bridges as Mtn.Devil, Keanu Reeves as YmoBeThere, Hilary Swank as aimo, Matt Damon as wilson, Jake Gyllenhaal as bundabergdevil, Bryan Cranston as grad_devil, and Amy Adams as Bostondevil.
    Jeff Bridges is a massive upgrade from Steve. No offense to Mr. Buscemi.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Jeff Bridges is a massive upgrade from Steve. No offense to Mr. Buscemi.
    They did make The Big Lebowski together.

Don't do it!
    Too late. I realized I have quiche for the next couple of days to eat for breakfast. So, the nearly ripe bunch of bananas is going to go bad by the time I’m ready to eat them. What doom have I relegated myself to?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Too late. I realized I have quiche for the next couple of days to eat for breakfast. So, the nearly ripe bunch of bananas is going to go bad by the time I’m ready to eat them. What doom have I relegated myself to?
    They will still be edible. They won't look like it though. And, IIRC, they will taste a bit different, not bad, just different.

Starring:
    Stanley Tucci as ClemmonsDevil, Jeff Bridges as Mtn.Devil, Keanu Reeves as YmoBeThere, Hilary Swank as aimo, Matt Damon as wilson, Jake Gyllenhaal as bundabergdevil, Bryan Cranston as grad_devil, and Amy Adams as Bostondevil.
    This is perfect. But I probably deserve Clint Howard.

Starring:
    I am still not getting the Hilary Swank comparison. I guess the whole boxing glove thing. I am easily three inches taller than she is and no where near as skinny, though I am looking into going on the Invisalign Diet. Less eating and more water.

I honestly do not know who I would have play me, but I have the uneasy feeling she would come from SNL.

Starring:
    I did much better than I deserve here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I am still not getting the Hilary Swank comparison. I guess the whole boxing glove thing. I am easily three inches taller than she is and no where near as skinny, though I am looking into going on the Invisalign Diet. Less eating and more water.

I honestly do not know who I would have play me, but I have the uneasy feeling she would come from SNL.
    I don't think this is your celebrity doppelganger, but who could pull off "Aimo" as a character. And Budwom has Jack Nicholson or Harvey Keitel vibes after last week.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post

It was the boxing, but we could go with the second choice, Sandra Bullock. She can kick some posterior with a smile on her face and she can do comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I don't think this is your celebrity doppelganger, but who could pull off "Aimo" as a character. And Budwom has Jack Nicholson or Harvey Keitel vibes after last week.
    budworm is a sticky wicket, still deciding who should play him. I mean, Paul Newman would do, but if we're thinking about actually making this movie, it's gotta be someone who is still working. Oh, I got it, duh, one of my all time favorite actors, Tom Wilkinson, he never, ever, ever gives a bad performance.

Now, who should play Dink and weezie? I'm thinking Meryl Streep as Dink and Sally Field as weezie.

I don't have a good feel for BleuTeuf, not even sure that I should be casting a male actor, so I'll go wild card with him and suggest a wild card actor who can play in any time period (also a Duke grad) - Jared Harris as BlueTeuf.

There is something everyman about OPK which means, you know it, Tom Hanks as OPK.

budworm is a sticky wicket, still deciding who should play him. I mean, Paul Newman would do, but if we're thinking about actually making this movie, it's gotta be someone who is still working. Oh, I got it, duh, one of my all time favorite actors, Tom Wilkinson, he never, ever, ever gives a bad performance.

Now, who should play Dink and weezie? I'm thinking Meryl Streep as Dink and Sally Field as weezie.
    Support this. OPK?

Support this. OPK?
    Crossed posts. Read above.

I’ll contentedly sign off on my casting in LTE: The Movie.
    Really, it gets pretty tiresome signing Matt Damon’s autographs for him sometimes.

Crossed posts. Read above.
    Endorse

I always tell my casts when I am the director that 90% of being a good director is casting a show properly and 10% is telling your actors to "leave that in" when they make a brilliant choice in rehearsal.

I don't have a good feel for BleuTeuf, not even sure that I should be casting a male actor, so I'll go wild card with him and suggest a wild card actor who can play in any time period (also a Duke grad) - Jared Harris as BlueTeuf.

There is something everyman about OPK which means, you know it, Tom Hanks as OPK.
    and here I thought I had somehow escaped this situation...I'll take Tom, though not Tom in Normal, I prefer being budwom to transitioning into bettywom, not that there's anything wrong with that...I'm too old to buy all new clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    and here I thought I had somehow escaped this situation...I'll take Tom, though not Tom in Normal, I prefer being budwom to transitioning into bettywom, not that there's anything wrong with that...I'm too old to buy all new clothes.
    I bet you have the legs for it though.

I bet you have the legs for it though.
    Calf and thew envy is real

Wow. I’ll take it. I was afraid I’ve been giving off a Yahoo Serious vibe.

Good sports day between Duke lax and Lefty.