Dev11 is offline Commissioner of Statistics, DBR Podcast

DBR Podcast Episode 66: There is a lot going on at Duke

So many things to discuss this week!

Once you've made it to the end, comment below for suggestions for Jason's punishment.

Links:

iTunes
    Google Play
    Soundcloud
    Stitcher

Timestamps:

00:10 Welcome to episode #66!
    00:35 Sam is playing through the pain of a nasty ski injury
    01:40 Jason lays out the structure of this episode… and forbids us from talking about Grayson’s latest tripping “scandal” until later in the Pod
    04:00 Donald starts the wrapup of all three games we played this past week. He says the Ga Tech game was the best Duke can play.
    06:30 Sam “takes the dim view on this week” as he was unimpressed with the BC win
    10:00 Jason says the poor 2nd half against BC was a result of us missing Amile, which morphs into an assessment of Bolden and Giles
    14:00 Jason wants to talk about Grayson Allen, the new Duke point guard
    18:20 Time for the Great Grayson Tripping Scandal – Part 4. Sam thinks it is stupid but Jason and Donald are worried it could really have an impact on Grayson’s game going forward
    24:55 We blindly speculate about Amile Jefferson’s injury and his impact on the team
    26:10 What do we think of Coach Capel? We are all happy that Coach K will still be connected and consulted, even if he won’t be on the sidelines
    35:40 Sam previews the game at FSU
    41:20 Donald previews the game at Louisville
    44:00 Jason talks about the rest of the conference and we laugh at NC State’s utterly pathetic effort at UNC
    52:45 Player of the week time and we do something silly as we wildly guess at who next week’s player of the week will be
    56:10 Jason attempts to close the show, but he makes a terrible, terrible mistake… this is ugly
    57:15 Before we go, Bama vs. Clemson, who you got?
    1:02:50 Goodbye and the band plays us out
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup wherever podcasts are given away for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Dev11 View Post
    Once you've made it to the end, comment below for suggestions for Jason's punishment.

56:10 Jason attempts to close the show, but he makes a terrible, terrible mistake… this is ugly
    I need to find a proper meme to express my shame. A couple early candidates:

or
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

I'm going to get away with it...
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I'm going to get away with it...
    perhaps you should be forced to change your DBR name to Jason "I (heart) Roy Williams sooooooo much" Evans until K returns to lead coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    perhaps you should be forced to change your DBR name to Jason "I (heart) Roy Williams sooooooo much" Evans until K returns to lead coaching?
    There is a difference in a punishment and something the courts would deem cruel and unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    There is a difference in a punishment and something the courts would deem cruel and unusual.
    well, you did call our interim head coach by the name of a UNC player. The punishment befits the crime, methinks.