Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    Because of his guns?

Quote Originally Posted by dukelion View Post
    It was a strength of his in highschool...so I'm definitely on board to see if it translates...because if it does...hooooo boy!
    It wasn’t a strength in high school. It was a possible area of development.

We need to learn to keep our foot on the gas and extend our lead, even when the substitutions start.

When we don't do dumb stuff (turnovers and ill-advised shots), we look pretty good today. I'm really interested to see if we can get a lead and maintain focus and intensity - and thus, keep said lead.

Well, Schutt is 0-1...🤣

(I mean this as a lighthearted joke)

Jaden Schutt in the game. Hope he plays well. Missed a 3 just off too long.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    When we don't do dumb stuff (turnovers and ill-advised shots), we look pretty good today. I'm really interested to see if we can get a lead and maintain focus and intensity - and thus, keep said lead.
    They’ve already missed a chance to push the lead to 15 or so with several poor possessions on offense.

Aside from giving up too many offensive rebounds, this has been a good first half. Hopefully we can extend to double-digits by halftime. Don’t want Tech hanging around.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Aside from giving up too many offensive rebounds, this has been a good first half. Hopefully we can extend to double-digits by halftime. Don’t want Tech hanging around.
    Agreed. And with a few good offensive possessions, we now have the lead up to 13. Keep your foot on the pedal, guys.

Horrible call on Flip. GT hanging around.

We get NOTHING in terms of transition baskets this year. Even when an opposing player goes to the ground and it looks like we have numbers (because, well...we do) we never seem to score. With our offensive challenges, it sure would be nice to get a couple buckets a game off our D

Ugh. And now we let them cut the lead to 7, rather than extending our 13 point lead.

Mitchell doesn’t have the bounce to be a great finisher.

At present, we're shooting 10% better from 3 than from two. Ugh, so many misses in the lane

Grandison 0. Why is he not getting open.Our offense is so frustrating. We are so inconsistent. There you go . Best interior play of the game.

Really, really nice stretch after Coach S's timeout! Way to go guys!!! Keep up that focus!

Grandison with 2 hockey and one regular assists. He knows how to get it inside.

Did Pastner just call his 3rd timeout? Or was that an official?

Quote Originally Posted by heyman25 View Post
    Grandison 0. Why is he not getting open.Our offense is so frustrating. We are so inconsistent. There you go . Best interior play of the game.
    This team is a rare case where I think defense needs to be sacrificed for offense at times.