Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2725
    Last poll I saw was Warnock up 51-47%. Agreed tho that the air has been let out of the balloon a bit by control of the Senate already having been decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    Last poll I saw was Warnock up 51-47%. Agreed tho that the air has been let out of the balloon a bit by control of the Senate already having been decided.
    I know there are still strong reasons to compete for this seat, but I have to wonder how many GOP luminaries from afar will be travelling to GA for Walker...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    I know there are still strong reasons to compete for this seat, but I have to wonder how many GOP luminaries from afar will be travelling to GA for Walker...
    Cruz and Graham have been glued to his side.

Trump wants to go but has been told to stay away by his advisors.

DeSantis has not been here AFAIK, and Trump made noise that he would be unhappy if DeSantis went.

Walker’s best advocate has been governor Kemp, who did not stump with Walker during the campaign but is all in now.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Cruz and Graham have been glued to his side.

Trump wants to go but has been told to stay away by his advisors.

DeSantis has not been here AFAIK, and Trump made noise that he would be unhappy if DeSantis went.

Walker’s best advocate has been governor Kemp, who did not stump with Walker during the campaign but is all in now.
    Tump's probably been told to stay away by every GOP operative who has a voice.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Tump's probably been told to stay away by every GOP operative who has a voice.
    And maybe some who use ASL. Or semaphore.
    Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. - George Jean Nathan

Trump knows Walker is likely to lose. He doesn't want to put himself out there and lose again.

Greg Bluestein (AJC) with some photos of LONG lines for weekend voting and some info on the waiting times (follow the thread):

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status...cHXUgt1dBGQXqw

The three areas shown are pretty blue FWIW.

I hope I am not breaking the law here, but I am compelled to say that I would give $1000 to see a video of Trump's reaction when Kan(ye) asked Trump to be HIS running mate in 2024.

I hope I am not breaking the law here, but I am compelled to say that I would give $1000 to see a video of Trump's reaction when Kan(ye) asked Trump to be HIS running mate in 2024.
    I can't imagine there is a person, regardless of political persuasion, that would not want to see that moment in history.

Did he do it in front of that dude who thinks "The Producers" is a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Did he do it in front of that dude who thinks "The Producers" is a documentary?
    Don't know. But I do know that he was accompanied by Mr. Fuentes, the avowed white nationalist, who may or may not have noticed that Ye is Black. All so confusing.

Don't know. But I do know that he was accompanied by Mr. Fuentes, the avowed white nationalist, who may or may not have noticed that Ye is Black. All so confusing.
    They should have included Jared just to spice things up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Subway Jared? That would be a twist.

The Subway pedophile? Interesting.

I think he's only antisemitic because he is afraid of space lasers or something. And his mama call him Clay Imma call him Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Subway Jared? That would be a twist.
    Are you and Bundaberg the same person?

I was referring to son-in-law Jared, whose family founded the Kushner hebrew academy near my hometown.

I was referring to son-in-law Jared, whose family founded the Kushner hebrew academy near my hometown.
    Do they have any Jewish students? Asking for Mr. Fuentes...

Do they have any Jewish students? Asking for Mr. Fuentes...
    Just a few… hundred. And hopefully the meeting didn’t conflict with Donald going to grandparents day at the yeshiva Jared and Ivanka’s kids go to in Miami.

No but apparently we both thought of a notable
    pedophile at the exact same moment today!

11/28/2023:

(1) Supervisors of Cochise County, Arizona vote to postpone election certification and will NOT certify the county's results today. Today is the deadline for Arizona counties to certify.

(2) The Board of Elections of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania votes AGAINST certifying its election results.