Page 867 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 36776781785786586686786886987791796713671867 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,340 of 67385
    image.jpg

Is this how the server gets around? Can DBR members use this for moving or is it just for the mods?
    (Excuse the 90 degree rotation, it won't post the right way from my phone for some reason)
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I've been practicing this one:

https://youtu.be/XQ7z57qrZU8

Can somebody please give this OPK fellow some sporks?!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Thanks, I get a decoder ring at the next level!

Thanks, I get a decoder ring at the next level!
    Check it out now...

All it will do is tell you to buy more Ovaltine.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Check it out now...

All it will do is tell you to buy more Ovaltine.
    Bummer, but at least I won't shoot my eye out with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    image.jpg

Is this how the server gets around? Can DBR members use this for moving or is it just for the mods?
    (Excuse the 90 degree rotation, it won't post the right way from my phone for some reason)
    I get around - Brian Wilson

I have to spread more around...

LTE

my small bit in keeping ahead of politics

Sweet Sixteen party went very well, proud of DaughterPK for planning and pulling it off. Nice girls, which always makes a parent happy.

Less than 300 pages behind...

I think the major motivator over there is that people feel that other readers should accept enlightenment, allow themselves to be raised up, and blessed by each pontification and argument. There's a lot of lecturing.

Over here, we're just trying to capture laughter, or sympathy, in a bottle. And any stray pratfall videos.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I think the major motivator over there is that people feel that other readers should accept enlightenment, allow themselves to be raised up, and blessed by each pontification and argument. There's a lot of lecturing.
    Isn't that every thread but this one?

Isn't that every thread but this one?
    I think sometimes people are hoping for a discussion. Reality soon sets in...

I think sometimes people are hoping for a discussion. Reality soon sets in...
    It depends over there. Some are interested in discussing the political process. Some have an agenda through which they observe the world, which from a Jane Goodall-type perspective I also find fascinating.

But I was a poly sci and history guy, so I am a geek for electoral politics anyway.

In the interest of keeping this thread ahead, and engendering discussion:

RESOLVED, bacon-flavored pop tarts would be better than any other pop tart flavor.

Discuss.

It depends over there. Some are interested in discussing the political process. Some have an agenda through which they observe the world, which from a Jane Goodall-type perspective I also find fascinating.

But I was a poly sci and history guy, so I am a geek for electoral politics anyway.

In the interest of keeping this thread ahead, and engendering discussion:

RESOLVED, bacon-flavored pop tarts would be better than any other pop tart flavor.

Discuss.
    Wouldn't pop tarts with actual bacon be better than bacon flavored? Would they have a maple syrup icing or some sort of cheese flavored concoction like potato chips? Could pig farmers keep up with an increased demand for bacon? Would this result in a Kellogg's monopoly of the breakfast pastry market? So many questions, we should commission a study.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Wouldn't pop tarts with actual bacon be better than bacon flavored? Would they have a maple syrup icing or some sort of cheese flavored concoction like potato chips? Could pig farmers keep up with an increased demand for bacon? Would this result in a Kellogg's monopoly of the breakfast pastry market? So many questions, we should commission a study.
    Can actual bacon be kept at room temperature for up to a few months? That's why I went with the bacon flavor instead. The maple syrup icing recommendation is genius.

Can actual bacon be kept at room temperature for up to a few months? That's why I went with the bacon flavor instead. The maple syrup icing recommendation is genius.
    Back when I was a vegetarian (two lifetimes ago) I used to pig out on Bacos... got me my smoky flavor fix and they are just weird little soy bits.
    Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Back when I was a vegetarian (two lifetimes ago) I used to pig out on Bacos... got me my smoky flavor fix and they are just weird little soy bits.
    I still do this. The chips, not the bits.

And for me, strawberry frosted is the penultimate...

And for me, strawberry frosted is the penultimate...
    OK... What's your ultimate poptart?

-jk