Page 2309 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 130918092209225922992307230823092310231123192359240928093309 ... LastLast
Results 46,161 to 46,180 of 67680
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Awaiting the arrival of Pamela. Hurricane Pamela.
    Pamalama ding dong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkP4rmHWFM4

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    In full swing in VT? Just on the front end of fall colors down here.
    Right here it is peak, peak, peak...worth going out once a day for a drive to no place in particular...rain on Saturday will wipe most of it out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Right here it is peak, peak, peak...worth going out once a day for a drive to no place in particular...rain on Saturday will wipe most of it out completely.
    Lovely. Add in a piping hot cup of freshly tapped syrup….just like heaven.

Pamela appears to be causing localized flooding.

The day after (no, not the '80s TV movie) is usually so nice and calm. That is what we are getting now.

I am thanking whatever randomness gave us our new care worker for our son. She's a retired violin teacher and a born educator, and she is thoughtfully and expertly doing a job that pays peanuts. I wish we'd have been acquainted with her years and years ago. What a breath of fresh air!

I sense a substantial Christmas gift in her future.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    I am thanking whatever randomness gave us our new care worker for our son. She's a retired violin teacher and a born educator, and she is thoughtfully and expertly doing a job that pays peanuts. I wish we'd have been acquainted with her years and years ago. What a breath of fresh air!

I sense a substantial Christmas gift in her future.
    Jelly of the month club. The gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Jelly of the month club. The gift that keeps on giving.
    I don’t think she’s ready for that jelly.

Congrats, Phredd. Sounds like a find!

I can't believe they still haven't found this Laundrie kid. What a bizarre case. Seems almost certain the parents/lawyer helped him get away and may still be in contact.

I can't believe they still haven't found this Laundrie kid. What a bizarre case. Seems almost certain the parents/lawyer helped him get away and may still be in contact.
    yeah, as much as I'm sick of reading about this, the notion that he's hiding out in the place where he allegedly told his parents he was headed sounds like a fairly blatant misdirection play.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    yeah, as much as I'm sick of reading about this, the notion that he's hiding out in the place where he allegedly told his parents he was headed sounds like a fairly blatant misdirection play.
    I would bet a fairly large amount of money that he will not be found alive. It's very hard to be on the lam for this long, especially if he doesn't have a wallet or cell phone (according to his parents and maybe they are lying?). It does take money (or credit cards) to live; I very much doubt he is living off the land or has fled to another country. Given all the publicity around this case, it would not be that easy to avoid law enforcement or other people for this long.

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    I would bet a fairly large amount of money that he will not be found alive. It's very hard to be on the lam for this long, especially if he doesn't have a wallet or cell phone (according to his parents and maybe they are lying?). It does take money (or credit cards) to live; I very much doubt he is living off the land or has fled to another country. Given all the publicity around this case, it would not be that easy to avoid law enforcement or other people for this long.
    Yeah, I don’t think he’s living in the wild because he couldn’t. I think he’s alive and being sheltered somewhere.

Meanwhile Alex Murdaugh has been arrested again…

My public high school in Texas keeps making national news. It’s really weird.

My public high school in Texas keeps making national news. It’s really weird.
    In this day and age, that can only be a good thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    In this day and age, that can only be a good thing, right?
    Definitely. A real Blue Ribbon s*it show.

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think he’s living in the wild because he couldn’t. I think he’s alive and being sheltered somewhere.
    Still in St Pete. Today they sent out dogs into the Carlton Reserve trained for sniffing out human remains. Great minds, right? Except I don't think he's there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Still in St Pete. Today they sent out dogs into the Carlton Reserve trained for sniffing out human remains. Great minds, right? Except I don't think he's there at all.
    If he’s alive, he ain’t in Florida.

If he’s in Florida, he ain’t alive.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    If he’s alive, he ain’t in Florida.

If he’s in Florida, he ain’t alive.
    Pretty much what I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Pretty much what I believe.
    I go back and forth on whether I think he told his parents some version of the truth or just told them Gabby disappeared on him when he got home. They lawyered up quick, before he disappeared, that’s for sure.

Just a really bizarre set of actions.