Page 1782 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 78212821682173217721780178117821783178417921832188222822782 ... LastLast
Results 35,621 to 35,640 of 67382
    They really come on strong in the night.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yes! She was great in Freaks and Geeks and, agreed, it was an outstanding show that was cancelled too soon.
    That one is due for a rewatch. Simply amazing cast top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    That one is due for a rewatch. Simply amazing cast top to bottom.
    The fact that this didn't get a 5 year run makes me hate America. But then the absolutely brilliant "The Americans" gets a 6 year run. America...I can't stay mad at you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    The fact that this didn't get a 5 year run makes me hate America. But then the absolutely brilliant "The Americans" gets a 6 year run. America...I can't stay mad at you.
    After F&G was cancelled, I had a discussion with a friend, and we decided that maybe it was for the best. The kid who played Sam grew a foot after that season and he wasn't nearly as Sam-like. (I saw him in an episode of Boston Public, and I could not have seen him back on F&G) And I have no idea what the writers could have done with Lindsay and her parents after her summer at Not Nerd Camp. I would love to hear what the ideas were had they not been cancelled. If Judd Apatow and Paul Feig had waited ten years for the show, it may have lasted longer (and even longer streaming), but they would not have had that amazing cast. Suddenly, I am picturing Jeff the guidance counselor. "That is SO not cool!"

Never seen it, though I remember it being advertised when new.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    After F&G was cancelled, I had a discussion with a friend, and we decided that maybe it was for the best. The kid who played Sam grew a foot after that season and he wasn't nearly as Sam-like. (I saw him in an episode of Boston Public, and I could not have seen him back on F&G) And I have no idea what the writers could have done with Lindsay and her parents after her summer at Not Nerd Camp. I would love to hear what the ideas were had they not been cancelled. If Judd Apatow and Paul Feig had waited ten years for the show, it may have lasted longer (and even longer streaming), but they would not have had that amazing cast. Suddenly, I am picturing Jeff the guidance counselor. "That is SO not cool!"
    I think this is the perfect breakdown. The show was brilliant and also ahead of it's time.

I think this is the perfect breakdown. The show was brilliant and also ahead of it's time.
    You just don't want to be aimo's sparring practice.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Never seen it, though I remember it being advertised when new.
    What is a Sad Kuri?

We are well past that. She is hitting me either way at this point. I just thought she made a cogent argument here. Just because none of my posts are clear and concise, it doesn't mean I can't recognize when others do.

What is a Sad Kuri?
    I don't know, but it sounds delicious.

What is a Sad Kuri?

I've had some sad curry...

Ted Lasso on Apple TV+, Freaks and Geeks on Hulu. Maybe I should go back to cable?

I've had some sad curry...
    Hah hah.

Kuri, the sad little robot that never came to market. My jeopardy guess for your clue.

Hah hah.

Kuri, the sad little robot that never came to market. My jeopardy guess for your clue.
    Freaks and Geeks

Ya know, I'm not entirely sure how we got to this point, where folks feel the need to duck my blows, but I am blaming that guy from Clemmons for painting a very negative picture of me. In my hot pink boxing gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Ya know, I'm not entirely sure how we got to this point, where folks feel the need to duck my blows, but I am blaming that guy from Clemmons for painting a very negative picture of me. In my hot pink boxing gloves.
    Actually I'm the one who thinks you're doing everyone on here a favor.

Freaks and Geeks
    Drat. Was sure it was a Kuri!

kuri-robot-01.jpg

People who walk slowly annoy me. And yes I recognize I am the problem here.

People who walk slowly annoy me. And yes I recognize I am the problem here.
    Pass them.

Pass them.
    Crop dust them.