Page 1572 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 57210721472152215621570157115721573157415821622167220722572 ... LastLast
Results 31,421 to 31,440 of 67666
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Been making homemade granola weekly since the pandemic hit. Probably one of the more cost effective DIY things I DM, they really mark up the fancy store bought granolas...huge premium given the consumer target.
    I have been buying Harris Teeter's low-fat granola $1.99 a box. Starting singing its praises, so they jacked the price up $.30 a box. Still a good deal, but grrrrrr! Have not tackled homemade, yet, but I make a mean oatmeal raisin-Craisin cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Me too. The guts are more or less the same, but two years later, I still really don’t like the styling of the new generation.
    Dang, I saw a brand new one in person Saturday morning. They definitely took the ugly stick to the new Silverados. Wow, how did that get through the design office?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I have been buying Harris Teeter's low-fat granola $1.99 a box. Starting singing its praises, so they jacked the price up $.30 a box. Still a good deal, but grrrrrr! Have not tackled homemade, yet, but I make a mean oatmeal raisin-Craisin cookie.
    That’s a good deal. It’s usually six bucks a for a little sack that gets you2, maybe 3 reasonable sized bowls.

I recemtly bought some raw unfiltered honey produced here in Texas. May have to consider what else to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I recemtly bought some raw unfiltered honey produced here in Texas. May have to consider what else to do with it.
    What have you done with it so far besides buy it?

What have you done with it so far besides buy it?
    Stored it on my pantry shelf. I got it to put in my tea but haven't had any hot tea in a bit.

Dang, I saw a brand new one in person Saturday morning. They definitely took the ugly stick to the new Silverados. Wow, how did that get through the design office?
    It really is bad, especially in certain trims. Hasn’t grown on me over time at all, either.

Stored it on my pantry shelf. I got it to put in my tea but haven't had any hot tea in a bit.
    Sometimes I'll just go spoon full of peanut butter, drizzle of honey, gulp of milk and call it dessert.

Sometimes I'll just go spoon full of peanut butter, drizzle of honey, gulp of milk and call it dessert.
    A spoonful of sugar...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Is this because of the Hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Is this because of the Hurricane?

It could be...

It could be...
    I’m hoping she slows her mustang down.

She is looking long and tall, true.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    She is looking long and tall, true.
    But is she also cool, and in a black dress?

Well, she kinda laid down:

The storm was located 115 miles south-southeast of Biloxi, Mississippi, and 60 miles east-southeast of the mouth of the Mississippi River moving at only 2 miles per hour.6 hours ago

WMTW › article › depression-stren...

Plodding and powerful, Hurricane Sally moves in on Gulf Coast - WMTW

A little late summer pesto and pasta. Mmmmmm
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Thanks to all who donated to my run last weekend. Over $400k was raised to support research at the Mass General Cancer Center!

Fall pre-emergent, bug and fertilizer treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Thanks to all who donated to my run last weekend. Over $400k was raised to support research at the Mass General Cancer Center!
    Hmmm, does this make it sound like I raised $400k? If so, no, I did not, collectively everyone who participated in the race raised $400k.