Page 517 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 1741746750751551651751851952756761710171517 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,340 of 67238
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    We thought so-with various shout outs to Sue, DiK, DukePA, CathyCA, ArkieDukie, Ymo and all the others who helped today and assisted with the set-up for 10K!
    And of course the Most Honorable Mention to Miss Tilly for shattering the most consecutive posts record yesterday: 27 Boogity, boogity, boogity, rev your engines folks, she has left us in her dust !

10k! Congratulations!

I drop off the radar for a day and WOW, I'm 10 pages behind. You guys are prolific.

Good morning San Diego!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    10k! Congratulations!

I drop off the radar for a day and WOW, I'm 10 pages behind. You guys are prolific.
    Change your CP setting to 40 posts per page (from 20, the default) and you would be only 5 pages behind
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Change your CP setting to 40 posts per page (from 20, the default) and you would be only 5 pages behind
    psychological advantage

I'm at LAX now. Vegas here I come! (SLC is tomorrow.).

Posting from the iPhone slows me down but hey I'm posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    10k! Congratulations!

I'm not sure about prolific, but we are persistent.

Yay to everyone for stepping up to the challenge to get to 10,000 yesterday. Special congrats to devildeac and Lavabe for 9900 - 10000. AWESOME!!!!

Sue71 and DukieinKansas, congrats on your special achievements. Sue, where did you find that pic of Daniel in a powder blue tux? Please tell me that was before he came to Duke.

ArkieDukie, smart move looking up crime statistics in the area of the condo you're interested in. I did the same thing which helped me feel better about buying my house.

Bostondevil, my mom makes the best tacos in the whole wide world. Well, to me she does. Every time I go home or she comes to visit me, she makes them for me. I love my mom, she's awesome.

DukePA and CathyCA, I've watched Under the Tuscan Sun a gazillion times, including one and a half last night. I love that movie!!! Perhaps I should read the books. Cathy, is the second book written a sequel to the first book?

DevilAlumna, isn't it kind of cold to be diving this time of year?

Oh, got lot's of packing done yesterday. Now have to clean today.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I'm at LAX now. Vegas here I come! (SLC is tomorrow.).

Posting from the iPhone slows me down but hey I'm posting.
    I knew you'd figure out how to post from your iphone. Yay Sue!

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post

Yay to everyone for stepping up to the challenge to get to 10,000 yesterday. Special congrats to devildeac and Lavabe for 9900 - 10000. AWESOME!!!!

Sue71 and DukieinKansas, congrats on your special achievements. Sue, where did you find that pic of Daniel in a powder blue tux? Please tell me that was before he came to Duke.

ArkieDukie, smart move looking up crime statistics in the area of the condo you're interested in. I did the same thing which helped me feel better about buying my house.

Bostondevil, my mom makes the best tacos in the whole wide world. Well, to me she does. Every time I go home or she comes to visit me, she makes them for me. I love my mom, she's awesome.

DukePA and CathyCA, I've watched Under the Tuscan Sun a gazillion times, including one and a half last night. I love that movie!!! Perhaps I should read the books. Cathy, is the second book written a sequel to the first book?

Congratulations on getting the packing done. All that packing messed with your PW skills. You could have easily made that post into 8 posts.

It is the Kitty Show at halftime of Puppy Bowl V. It almost makes me want to get a cat.

Did a Google image search.

I knew you'd figure out how to post from your iphone. Yay Sue!
    I'm here now. Posting from my parents' computer as my phone is too far away from the router to pick up the wireless signal as it charges.

Glad we won today. Care to sum up the highlights for me?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Glad we won today. Care to sum up the highlights for me?
    Freshman play of the week, Elliot Williams to Miles Plumlee from out of bounds for a jaw-dropping alley-oop.
    Other highlight, Steve Johnson getting a score on his birthday, fouled in the process. Cameron got so loud I heard it at the beach.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Congrats on making progress with the packing, Tilly! That is indeed a major undertaking. Here's hoping that cleaning is going well.

I looked up crime stats for the area of the condo of interest. Interestingly, the overall crime rate appears better than the area of CWE where I was looking! I always hear about problems in the area around Delmar Loop. I guess the numbers don't lie, unless I looked in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Split? No way, we'll each have our own !!! Of course we can share
    Can we bring grocery store beer?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Which grocery store?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    You can - but it won't satisfy the penance/bribe requirements.

It's not a sequel. It's a fan letter to Tuscany, it's people, food, wine, gardens, architecture, culture, customs. The book has gorgeous pictures. I enjoyed reading it after I read Under The Tuscan Sun. It just gave me a more complete picture of Mayes' love for Tuscany.

Anyone watching Puppy Bowl 5?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Which grocery store?
    One between here and the beach: Kroger, FoodDog, The Pig.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You can - but it won't satisfy the penance/bribe requirements.
    Hey, I got him a Duke shirt last night. He wore it to the game in Cameron today.