Page 516 of 3362 FirstFirst ... 1641646650651451551651751852656661610161516 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 67238
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post

I do most of my diving in the puget sound area, or San Juan islands just to the north. We've got several easy shore dives just within a half-hour of our house, so that's convenient.
    Ever find any feet?
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I do most of my diving in the puget sound area, or San Juan islands just to the north. We've got several easy shore dives just within a half-hour of our house, so that's convenient. Today was a gear tune-up, as Mr. DA got some new stuff, and I've just not been wet for a couple months. Next week, we'll be diving a couple of wrecks (sunken boats). As for what I see, my dive buddy captures a lot of it here: http://www.joeschmoe.com/

Let's Go, Duke!
    I just took a look at some of the pictures - wow!

Look, everyone! I'm a BadI'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.! ROTFL!
    Last edited by ArkieDukie; 01-31-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Status!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    With over 300 posts to go, I doubt it. I post "a lot" but not that much.
    But this is a start...
    Very impressive job everyone. We had over 300 posts today to reach the 10,000 milestone. We can do anything if we put our minds, and fingers, to it.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Ever find any feet?
    Is that you, Gus?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    DUH! (Or, maybe, D'oh!) What can I say; I'm a bit slow sometimes!
    Too funny! I find myself using that line on a daily basis

My goodness but y'all have been busy in the last couple of days. And wasn't dd going to be at the beach? I don't read for 36 hours or so, and you've put up what? 400 posts? I was in the mid 9600s and this is 10068. I hope y'all haven't said anything too important, because I doubt I'll take the time to read them
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    My goodness but y'all have been busy in the last couple of days. And wasn't dd going to be at the beach? I don't read for 36 hours or so, and you've put up what? 400 posts? I was in the mid 9600s and this is 10068. I hope y'all haven't said anything too important, because I doubt I'll take the time to read them
    Oz, go find #10000. Actually, start around 9990 or thereabouts.

In the bottom right corner, there are three icons - one that says "quote," one that has a quote and a +, and then a third for "quick reply." The middle one is for multi-post quoting. Click on the icon, and it turns orange, indicating it's on the list to be quoted. Then, at the bottom of a page, click the "reply" button, and all the posts will be in the editing pane. The quotes get inserted in the order that you click the "multi-quote" buttons.

Note - this really hurts one's PWing efforts.

I do most of my diving in the puget sound area, or San Juan islands just to the north. We've got several easy shore dives just within a half-hour of our house, so that's convenient. Today was a gear tune-up, as Mr. DA got some new stuff, and I've just not been wet for a couple months. Next week, we'll be diving a couple of wrecks (sunken boats). As for what I see, my dive buddy captures a lot of it here: http://www.joeschmoe.com/

Wonder how this will work?

Let's Go, Duke!
    geeez, no enthusiasm.
    Test
    Let's Go Duke!!
    Let's Go Duke!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Let's go, Duke!
    I'm not sure where to insert my comments
    Time to take a break for a nice cup of hot cocoa with Kahlua. Ymmm ... Kahlua.
    Sounds delicious!

Let's Go Duke!

I'm not sure where to insert my comments

Sounds delicious!
    Ruh-roh-DA just taught me a dangerous skill

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Laettner dribbles, turns, shoots...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-iq58_oz4
    Thanks for the heads up Sue! What a perfect way to celebrate 10000 posts!

9F 9F 9F

I just took a look at some of the pictures - wow!

Look, everyone! I'm a BadI'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.! ROTFL!
    I'm surprises the wanker bit came up 'cuz everyone knows Nate's a Bad&^%!

Yes, dd is at da beach, a wonderful posting environment.

Thanks for the heads up Sue! What a perfect way to celebrate 10000 posts!
    We thought so-with various shout outs to Sue, DiK, DukePA, CathyCA, ArkieDukie, Ymo and all the others who helped today and assisted with the set-up for 10K!

We thought so-with various shout outs to Sue, DiK, DukePA, CathyCA, ArkieDukie, Ymo and all the others who helped today and assisted with the set-up for 10K!
    It is good to have goals.

I've always been fascinated with the programs that show wrecks. You must see some really interesting things. IIRC you've also mentioned dives that you've taken on vacations, right? What's the coolest dive you've ever been on?
    I think my most memorable was one of my very first dives, in Fiji on honeymoon, where I got to touch the tail of a leopard shark that was sleeping. That thing was over 6ft. long!

Another cool one was up in the small islands at the north end of Vancouver island, where the currents were can get very strong (up to 21 knots at full force.) We had to time the dive to the minute, and do the dive in a certain way, to go slow enough to see some very colorful and rare gooseneck barnacles. I kind of did it wrong, so my dive ended up lasting about 5 minutes, before I went shooting out of the protected area into the current (only about 4 knots). I knew the boat would pick me up when I finally surfaced, so I just floated on an underwater ride!

Ever find any feet?
    LOL! No, thank goodness.

I think my most memorable was one of my very first dives, in Fiji on honeymoon, where I got to touch the tail of a leopard shark that was sleeping. That thing was over 6ft. long!
    Didn't anyone ever tell you not to wake a sleeping bear? Or in this case shark?

Posted at 1:56 a.m.? Ha! I'm on the left coast now. It's only 10:56 p.m.!
    Last edited by OZZIE4DUKE; 02-01-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Time correction

9F 9F 9F

It's now 12:09am PST. Time for me to go to bed so I can get rolling in the morning.

As I was thinking about it, I said I wouldn't be posting much this week, but then again, if the conference sucks, I may be testing out the capabilities of my iPhone.

You guys went nuts today!
    (I went diving. )
    Is there a Jimmy Buffet song in there somewhere?

Congratulations to all for quite the historic achievement. A PW frenzy to be remembered, as well as the link provided in the record setting post.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Perhaps a bottle of wine for us to split at DBR Girls at the Beach?
    Split? No way, we'll each have our own !!! Of course we can share