Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anti-UNC Shirts?

Does anyone know where to get some good Duke shirts? I mean the anti-North Carolina ones, like "Coach K > Roy Williams" And ones like "UNC Sucks", Friends don't let friends go to North Carolina".

I have several Duke shirts that say just "Duke" or Duke Basketball, but I am looking for some, I guess you could call it hater shirts.
    BTW I would like to get them as cheap as possible.

Please Let Me Know If You Know Where To Find Any At.
    Thanks And Have A Blessed Night/Day!

Anywhere really...

You can just take a regular blue shirt and take it to a screen printing place and tell them what to write on it

Here are a few from the Duke Store:

Basic Math

Nothing but Class

Rivalry?
    "There can BE only one."

Not that you asked, but these kind of shirts are in such bad taste. They would fit for Maryland, but I have too much respect for UNC to ever wear a shirt like that.

I hate it when UNC and Duke fans talk about how classy their team is and how the other team isn't. I accept the fact that they're the second best program in the country.

I never said anything about class. I am a Georgia fan and a Duke fan, I dislike Florida and UNC more than anything.

I want these shirts for a few of my UNC fans, and I don't know if I respect UNC or not? Nope I don't!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport View Post
    I never said anything about class. I am a Georgia fan and a Duke fan, I dislike Florida and UNC more than anything.

I want these shirts for a few of my UNC fans, and I don't know if I respect UNC or not? Nope I don't!
    Now that didn't take long to think on. Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Namtilal View Post
    Not that you asked, but these kind of shirts are in such bad taste. They would fit for Maryland, but I have too much respect for UNC to ever wear a shirt like that.

I hate it when UNC and Duke fans talk about how classy their team is and how the other team isn't. I accept the fact that they're the second best program in the country.
    Now if only they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Namtilal View Post

I agree with this. Not just that it's bad taste, but because it also gives pub to the Heels. I personally like seeing a Heels fan walking around with an "I hate Duke" shirt on because it shows that we are on their minds.

I was just going to post a question asking the same thing on where to find these shirts. But I happened to come across this older thread. I get that ppl say it's bad taste, not classy, etc. But I played football for one year (unfortunately wasn't good enough to play more than that) and I loved seeing fans wearing anti team shirts. I don't know, just my personal opinion though.

I bought this FUKU HEELS shirt - www.fukushirts.com/heels ... but would like to buy other ones as well. I pretty much have a collection of anti-unc shirts I hate carolina and they are always on my mind. I think if you're a Duke fan or Alum, they always are.

If anyone has any other links to some, please post them for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeAlum2002 View Post
    I was just going to post a question asking the same thing on where to find these shirts. But I happened to come across this older thread. I get that ppl say it's bad taste, not classy, etc. But I played football for one year (unfortunately wasn't good enough to play more than that) and I loved seeing fans wearing anti team shirts. I don't know, just my personal opinion though.

I bought this FUKU HEELS shirt - www.fukushirts.com/heels ... but would like to buy other ones as well. I pretty much have a collection of anti-unc shirts I hate carolina and they are always on my mind. I think if you're a Duke fan or Alum, they always are.

If anyone has any other links to some, please post them for me. Thanks.
    I wouldn't wear one, and I hope I never see a Duke fan wear one. Where as Go To Hell carolina, GTHc and 9F are all in good fun and reasonable taste, FUKU is crude, rude and socially unacceptable
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I bought a shirt last year at the end of the Miami game (unc was next opponent) that says
    "Beat North Carolina" on the front and "Tarheels Suck" on the back. I only wear it at home, it makes a great pajama shirt. (In fact it's the one in my avatar). As fun as it is to own as a fan, I respect others too much to wear it while out in public.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

duke shirts

you can find shirts like that on ebay

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I wouldn't wear one, and I hope I never see a Duke fan wear one. Where as Go To Hell carolina, GTHc and 9F are all in good fun and reasonable taste, FUKU is crude, rude and socially unacceptable
    I am with you all the way on this one Ozzie. That is over the top and very Maryland like in taste. I would hope Duke folks would stay away from that shirt or any shirt with the F word in it...

Just my two cents.. but there are plenty of other great shirts available at the online Duke store that are fun but do not cross the line...

Some of the generic hater shirts are just too sophmoric for my tastes, and you can swap any team and their rival, its the same.

Now I've always loved the "I wanna be like Mike" t-shirts with Deano on the front from the early nineties. I knew several sheep fans who didn't get that the pun was about Coach K, not Jordan. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancock 4 Duke View Post
    You can just take a regular blue shirt and take it to a screen printing place and tell them what to write on it
    Wouldn't screen printing just one shirt be prohibitively expensive?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboy View Post
    Not really, they can do letters fairly easily..they are basically ironed on. Ozzie had a shirt modified recently, it was done the same day he dropped it off.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Not really, they can do letters fairly easily..they are basically ironed on. Ozzie had a shirt modified recently, it was done the same day he dropped it off.
    Actually, they weren't busy and I waited for it. Took her about 25 minutes to cut out the stensils (really neat automated machine cuts the vinyl) and then she ironed/pressed them on. Four F's (3 different sizes) and a GTHC later, I was on my way! The 9's were already on the shirt - they sell it at the Duke book store in the Bryan Center.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    That's not screen printing.