Page 2563 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 15632063246325132553256125622563256425652573261326633063 ... LastLast
Results 51,241 to 51,260 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Well, if it gets serious with any of them, make sure to ask for a headshot AND a full body shot.
    Yeah, he’ll want the full spectrum of shots.

(Too soon?)

I have a stomach bug. Sat too close to the TV the last two nights watching Duke. It is transmissible through ESPN, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I have a stomach bug. Sat too close to the TV the last two nights watching Duke. It is transmissible through ESPN, right?
    Assuming you didn't have your tin foil hat on.

Puckering recommencing.

Watching in Atlanta. Thrilled to just be down 3

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Watching in Atlanta. Thrilled to just be down 3
    How about down 10?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    How about down 10?
    This isn't too much fun right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This isn't too much fun right now.
    It is for them I bet. VT just playing unbelievably on offense.

It is for them I bet. VT just playing unbelievably on offense.
    Well, yeah, they're playing great. There's a 40% spread on their 3 point percentage and ours on the same number of shots by each team. That's a recipe for good time city for one fan base and a full bowl of poo stew for the other fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, yeah, they're playing great. There's a 40% spread on their 3 point percentage and ours on the same number of shots by each team. That's a recipe for good time city for one fan base and a full bowl of poo stew for the other fan base.
    They just lit Duke up. Happens. If it happens again the season is over.

LOVE K's reaction there. Played hard as we could play. Just not well. Duke competed tonight. Just played bad on offense.

LOVE K's reaction there. Played hard as we could play. Just not well. Duke competed tonight. Just played bad on offense.
    A chicken that has been decapitated can run around "hard". But it rarely gets anywhere and its fate is sealed. That's how I feel about the team's play last night from about the 9:30 mark(5 pt VT lead). And I do wonder about all the long 3s taken during the last 5 minutes when it was already clear it was not our night from outside. Complicating factor was the free throw shooting was suspect at the end. We scored 4 points in the last 5 minutes of the game.

A chicken that has been decapitated can run around "hard". But it rarely gets anywhere and its fate is sealed. That's how I feel about the team's play last night from about the 9:30 mark(5 pt VT lead). And I do wonder about all the long 3s taken during the last 5 minutes when it was already clear it was not our night from outside. Complicating factor was the free throw shooting was suspect at the end. We scored 4 points in the last 5 minutes of the game.
    Well, usually...
    Let's go Duke!

Correct. Just a bad shooting 2nd half and bad shooting from 3 all night. That was a swimming upstream kind of game. Just no traction.

The salt of the earth...

Stratomist or Diplomat blue?

They must have missed the brain. Kyrie would approve.

Having to stand at the toilet/urinal for an extra 30 seconds after you feel like you have finished is one of the super weird things about getting older.

https://youtu.be/Z-Im1dxrre8

The old man test.

Having to stand at the toilet/urinal for an extra 30 seconds after you feel like you have finished is one of the super weird things about getting older.
    Oh, that ain't the half of it. I could tell you stories ... but you don't deserve the sort of mental pictures they would conjure up.