Page 2179 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 117916792079212921692177217821792180218121892229227926793179 ... LastLast
Results 43,561 to 43,580 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I've always been a bit intimidated by the LTE, thinking I would need to catch up from the beginning so I avoided it. Now I see that it's mostly just drivel without any direction. How fun!

What to do when the Ultra Mega Rolls of Charmin I just bought are too big for my toilet paper holders? (Apologies if this has been asked and answered )
    Buy non-ultra mega rolls to use. Save the Ultra Mega Rolls for the next toilet paper run - you'll make a fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Yes, it was starting to get a little uncomfortable for the rest of us.
    Which will be the name of my memoir.

I've always been a bit intimidated by the LTE, thinking I would need to catch up from the beginning so I avoided it. Now I see that it's mostly just drivel without any direction. How fun!

What to do when the Ultra Mega Rolls of Charmin I just bought are too big for my toilet paper holders? (Apologies if this has been asked and answered )
    The Kirkland jumbo rolls nearly posed the same challenge but they fit. Maybe gouge out your wall just a smidgen?

Meanwhile, who came home with six pounds of ground chuck and 20 natural casing hot dogs? And copious beer..

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    The Kirkland jumbo rolls nearly posed the same challenge but they fit. Maybe gouge out your wall just a smidgen?

Meanwhile, who came home with six pounds of ground chuck and 20 natural casing hot dogs? And copious beer..
    On the way!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    On the way!
    Isn't beer a carb?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Did I miss this reference earlier? Or was this a non sequitur out of the blue?
    I read an article yesterday that the studio wanted Peter Jackson to off one of the hobbits but he refused.

I posed the question: which would you off and why?

Isn't beer a carb?
    So is sushi (with rice). But I still drink beer and eat sushi. I'm only a man and not a machine you know.

Save it for an Ultra Mega boom boom?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I read an article yesterday that the studio wanted Peter Jackson to off one of the hobbits but he refused.

I posed the question: which would you off and why?
    Merry and/or Pippin for me. They are the C3PO of the series.

So is sushi (with rice). But I still drink beer and eat sushi. I'm only a man and not a machine you know.
    I love carbs. And it shows! I made a blueberry bread pudding last night with a warm blueberry/lemon sauce.

I love carbs. And it shows! I made a blueberry bread pudding last night with a warm blueberry/lemon sauce.
    That sounds amazing! I love carbs too. They are delicious. I'm in my first fight at work in my new capacity. I assume it's weird that I'm excited by this.

That sounds amazing! I love carbs too. They are delicious. I'm in my first fight at work in my new capacity. I assume it's weird that I'm excited by this.
    You? No.

Like a fist fight? Where do you work?
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Like a fist fight? Where do you work?
    A boxing gym. Why? No I work in medical device sales and I just got promoted to the Chagrin of my former co-workers. So the person most likely to lodge the first complaint lived down to expectations. I am typing a very short response telling her I appreciate her concern and then why she is wrong. I assume she will immediately admit I'm right. Or cut my head off. But it will definitely be one of those.

A boxing gym. Why? No I work in medical device sales and I just got promoted to the Chagrin of my former co-workers. So the person most likely to lodge the first complaint lived down to expectations. I am typing a very short response telling her I appreciate her concern and then why she is wrong. I assume she will immediately admit I'm right. Or cut my head off. But it will definitely be one of those.
    Does she own pink boxing gloves? Should I loan some to her?

Should I loan some to her?
    Yes!

Sorry, I'm with them. You didn't deserve it. No offense.
    Rich

Be sure to misspell her name in your response and tell her to stop complaining like “an angry little troll under her bridge of lies”.

Be sure to misspell her name in your response and tell her to stop complaining like “an angry little troll under her bridge of lies”.
    You may not want to read that suggestion on your work computer!

And throw in a few "honeys" and "sweethearts." I find Type A businesswomen like that these days.
    Rich