Page 2532 of 3388 FirstFirst ... 15322032243224822522253025312532253325342542258226323032 ... LastLast
Results 50,621 to 50,640 of 67756
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I assumed it was like Words With Friends and I only know that term because about 10 years ago someone asked me to play that with them and I said no. I have no idea what Wordle is and now that you challenged me I can promise you I won't look it up. I am a very peculiar man.
    Just so long as you're not a most peculiar man.

I'm very peculiar. I'm also listening to lithium on Sirius XM Radio. There were a lot of bands that were much better, but I enjoyed the hell out of the Gin Blossoms. And I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

I'm very peculiar. I'm also listening to lithium on Sirius XM Radio. There were a lot of bands that were much better, but I enjoyed the hell out of the Gin Blossoms. And I'm not going to feel guilty about it.
    They were one of my junior high JAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Will go to the Duke-Baylor baseball game this Saturday.

I mean, someone could have warned me that the forecast was for a high of 40 with the peak chance of rain at 3 PM, the same time the baseball game is supposed to start. I'm clearly blameless in this whole situation..

Will you be whistling
    If it is that cold and rainy, yes, I will be whistling.

Why would anyone EVER feel guilty about their musical choices? I've never understood that. It's the same with any fundamentally aesthetic choice. If you like boxed wine, drink the hell out of it. I won't, but why would that ever make you feel guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Why would anyone EVER feel guilty about their musical choices? I've never understood that. It's the same with any fundamentally aesthetic choice. If you like boxed wine, drink the hell out of it. I won't, but why would that ever make you feel guilty?
    Because I've never done a cool thing in my entire life.

If none of your choices bring you shame, you’re either doing it wrong or a narcissist!

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If none of your choices bring you shame, you’re either doing it wrong or a narcissist!
    I did specify aesthetic choices... Plenty of guilt and shame attach to other kinds of choices.

I did specify aesthetic choices... Plenty of guilt and shame attach to other kinds of choices.
    I have a buddy in his late thirties who is a huge Taylor Swift fan. And I think he should be ridiculed for that. And I don't feel guilty for that either. He should be ridiculed. You are free to like whatever you want. But you also need to be prepared to be ridiculed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Whenever anybody calls me a nice person, I get a bit miffed.

I do not aspire to be a nice person, I aspire to be a decent human being. To me there is a huge gulf between the two. (Nice people let neo-nazis sleep on their sofa.) I took an online quiz once that told me I am Lawful Good. That made me angry until I saw a t-shirt that said, "Lawful Good: it doesn't mean Lawful Nice" and after that I could embrace my alignment better. (I still think there are elements of Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, and Lawful Neutral in there.)
    I aim to be a mensch.

You’re not imagining the worst about my personal tastes.

You’re not imagining the worst about my personal tastes.
    I am. Perv.

I am. Perv.
    Frankly, after a morning of balmy balls and titty tornadoes, I think it's safe to say we'd all fit in just fine in a Hieronymus Bosch painting.

Frankly, after a morning of balmy balls and titty tornadoes, I think it's safe to say we'd all fit in just fine in a Hieronymus Bosch painting.
    Yeah. I simply don't have a come back for this.

I just don't call people "Hoss" frequently enough.

Will go to the Duke-Baylor baseball game this Saturday.
    Really starting to rethink this decision...

Really starting to rethink this decision...
    What is the temp? Raining?

What is the temp? Raining?
    Wonder how balmy it is.

Wonder how balmy it is.
    He said it was chilly yesterday.

Staples has informed me that my ONE item ordered is "partially out for delivery." Huh? Does that mean it's halfway out the door? As usual I am clueless, which has its advantages.