Page 2143 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 114316432043209321332141214221432144214521532193224326433143 ... LastLast
Results 42,841 to 42,860 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Wouldn't you go into the home office every day?!?
    Honestly I do wish it was closer so I could go once a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    It's funny. I go in to win friends and influence people. I try to be the mayor of the home office. They are in Salt Lake City and they are absolutely enthralled with my speech pattern. So they receive a steady diet of smiles and y'alls and aw shucks.
    If it’s SLC, they may be enthralled with other aspects of you ( coming from someone who lived in Utah with a woman who was not at the time my wife).

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    If it’s SLC, they may be enthralled with other aspects of you ( coming from someone who lived in Utah with a woman who was not at the time my wife).
    No. I have seen me. I am firmly in the "meets requirements" rather than "exceeds requirements" for masculinity.

No. I have seen me. I am firmly in the "meets requirements" rather than "exceeds requirements" for masculinity.
    Aren’t you heavily tattooed?

Aren’t you heavily tattooed?
    I mean not neck and face but half sleeve on 1 side an starting on the other. The needles really hurt. I am not one who enjoys the pain. So really not tough. Remarkably delicate actually.

I mean not neck and face but half sleeve on 1 side an starting on the other. The needles really hurt. I am not one who enjoys the pain. So really not tough. Remarkably delicate actually.
    That’d probably get some side eye in SLC.

That’d probably get some side eye in SLC.
    If we meet in person you'll get it. I am walking knock-off brand unflavored yogurt.

If we meet in person you'll get it. I am walking knock-off brand unflavored yogurt.
    Okay. That might not get SLC side eye. When we lived there we had some friends who did some pretty funny verbal acrobatics trying to introduce my wife and me to their friends. Here’s lady bundaberg and, uh, her partner in life, messieurs bundaberg…

two hours of aerobic lawn mowing complete, time for European futbol action, and a bowl of fresh raspberries which the bears were kind enough to leave behind.

I have quite a few tattoos as well, and I likewise do not enjoy the pain. I like having my tattoos enough to endure it.

Roadside views have been solid these last few days.
    677AC190-006D-4472-BD10-1291B235EC8B.jpg
    A97DD535-A32D-4EB7-A1A8-E37E5BC38D33.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I have quite a few tattoos as well, and I likewise do not enjoy the pain. I like having my tattoos enough to endure it.
    Dude. And you're scary without them!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Jealous. A buddy of mine converted an old blue bird school bus into a house and is taking it for its inaugural road trip this summer up to Maine and Canada. So, I’m seeing it everywhere right now.

I had a former boss who worked for the same company for 30+ years and never took more than a week off in her life. Some folks just don’t know the joys of a long road trip with no obligations. Truly one of life’s great joys if you can swing it.

Nice rebound for England. The week started with the ignominy of the annual remembrance of their loss to the plucky colonies in the 18th century and they make up for that embarrassment by winning today.

Nothing was invented for 300 years in Ireland after the 14th century for some reason.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time...nd_discoveries

Trapped in the Chicago airport for 4 hours after missing my connection by 3 minutes. I am 3 beers deep at Macaroni Grill, or what I like to call "Boston sober".

Nothing was invented for 300 years in Ireland after the 14th century for some reason.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time...nd_discoveries
    If you invent whiskey, you get to take a 300 year break.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If you invent whiskey, you get to take a 300 year break.
    Agree. 😃

Trapped in the Chicago airport for 4 hours after missing my connection by 3 minutes. I am 3 beers deep at Macaroni Grill, or what I like to call "Boston sober".
    I like beer drinking in an airport but only if I can face the crowds and people watch. I also like watching the airport bars empty when it’s final boarding for places like Vegas, Cancun and Boise.

I like beer drinking in an airport but only if I can face the crowds and people watch. I also like watching the airport bars empty when it’s final boarding for places like Vegas, Cancun and Boise.
    Yeah. There is an air of desperation there.