Page 378 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 2783283683763773783793803884284788781378 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 67397
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Actually, I had not been on the board for 2-3 days so I sat down for about an hour last PM/this early AM and started on page 2 of the OTB and caught up reading and responded to all those posts here I had not read. Timing was great as it appeared no one else was posting and there were quite a number of posts that grabbed my interest. Just so happened to be a LONG string of consecutive replies.
    I just noticed that. Congrats on the new record! I was coming pretty close, but I think the record is in the hands of a worthy person.

What little time I have at the computer lately has been taken up by Facebook. I've been chatting with people I haven't seen or talked to in years. It's been great fun!

My PW frenzy has taken me to Grant Hill status! I may have to bask, albeit briefly.
    Last edited by ArkieDukie; 12-20-2008 at 08:15 AM. Reason: noting new status

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    As an aside, I once held the thread record for number of consecutive posts (10, I think). Does the record still hold?
    Nope.

Where the heck is everyone this morning? I was certain that someone would come in and thwart my attempt to set a new PW high mark.
    Looks like someone just did...

I knew I could count on you, Ymo! How's everything going? Y'all have had a little bit of snow in Yankee-land, right?
    Everything is good here...the snow has given me an excuse to do all my Christmas shopping on-line. Thus skipping the local retailers altogether. Which gives me more time to post to the LTE.

I just noticed that. Congrats on the new record! I was coming pretty close, but I think the record is in the hands of a worthy person.
    Thanks, I think.

It was just a matter of timing. See my response to DiK above.

I would have thwarted those efforts if I were awake at those hours...someone mentioned arch-nemesis earlier in this thread didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Everything is good here...the snow has given me an excuse to do all my Christmas shopping on-line. Thus skipping the local retailers altogether. Which gives me more time to post to the LTE.
    clever excuse...

There are definite advantages to that. I'd opt for online shopping myself if it weren't for the fact that it's too late to get stuff shipped. That's what I get for procrastinating.

I'm competing for the spot of most hated poster on DBR. Well, at least the LTE. There are too many good contenders for that honor on DBR...

Costco is guaranteeing Dec. 24th delivery if you order by Dec. 21st.

I would have thwarted those efforts if I were awake at those hours...someone mentioned arch-nemesis earlier in this thread didn't they?
    I need to go back and get caught up on this thread. My guess is that the arch-nemesis thing may be a clever pun based on geography...

It was between about 1130 PM last night and 1230 AM today. After the week I had, I guess I was lucky to be awake at that time...

Arch-nemesis? I always thought fellow drafter...

I'm competing for the spot of most hated poster on DBR. Well, at least the LTE. There are too many good contenders for that honor on DBR...
    There's a most-hated poster on LTE? I think I can come up with a pretty good guess for most hated poster on DBR. THey might have the same initials as a government agency.

Arch-nemesis? I always thought fellow drafter...
    Perhaps both? They aren't mutually exclusive propositions...but yes definitely the latter.

There's a most-hated poster on LTE? I think I can come up with a pretty good guess for most hated poster on DBR. They might have the same initials as a government agency.

I was thinking anything with Tyler Hansborough would be the most hated poster on DBR. I keed, I keed...PW'ing is a constant search for material.

Never. You're courteous, clever, concise and have driven a great pace car many times in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm not sure how to be an arch-nemesis. Can I take lessons somewhere?
    You could move to St. Louis!

Never. You're courteous, clever, concise and have driven a great pace car many times in the past.
    TY. But I bow in the presence of greatness...

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Thank you, Turk.

It's my (failed) wedding anniversary. It's also the anniversary of my dad's death.

Just sort of a crappy day all around. . .
    Sorry to hear it was such a bad day. Hope today's a better day!