Page 207 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1071571972052062072082092172573077071207 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 67674

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Your margin is up to 10, and you're within striking distance of DevilAlumna. Perhaps I will go on a posting rampage.
    I am well aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I am well aware of that.
    Hey, if it's for the good cause of getting the LTE to a nice, even, 4,000 posts, then PW away!

lte

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Hey, if it's for the good cause of getting the LTE to a nice, even, 4,000 posts, then PW away!
    Busted

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Your margin is up to 10, and you're within striking distance of DevilAlumna. Perhaps I will go on a posting rampage.
    Lead the way...

I'll help out!

I had the privilege of holding a friend's baby for quite a while today. There is nothing better than holding a miracle in your hands. She is 3 1/2 weeks old and just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I had the privilege of holding a friend's baby for quite a while today. There is nothing better than holding a miracle in your hands. She is 3 1/2 weeks old and just beautiful.
    That's great! Babies are such a blessing. It amazes me that their personalities are apparent from the very beginning.

On the other end of the spectrum, I spent time with a great-aunt today who is afflicted with Alzheimer's. It was a good day; she could talk well enough to ask my name and tell me hers. It was sad and sweet all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    That's great! Babies are such a blessing. It amazes me that their personalities are apparent from the very beginning.

On the other end of the spectrum, I spent time with a great-aunt today who is afflicted with Alzheimer's. It was a good day; she could talk well enough to ask my name and tell me hers. It was sad and sweet all at the same time.
    Enjoy those days - they are such gifts. The various forms of dementia are so horrible because you lose your loved one twice.

Smile Good morning everyone

It's 68 degrees, partly cloudy, and gas costs 399.

And there's nothing like passing by horse farms in the morning.

It's a shiny, happy, people day.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    How is the availability of fossil fuels in Kentucky? The n&o said AL and KY had declared "states of emergency" due to availability/cost/panic buying.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I love Matt 'Avoid Big Mistakes' Cassel.

I root for any man that wears the uniform of the New England Patriots.

Smile Shiny, happy, people response

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    How is the availability of fossil fuels in Kentucky? The n&o said AL and KY had declared "states of emergency" due to availability/cost/panic buying.
    It was declared so that the governor could implement "no price gouging" laws. We have gas, and we only had a 20-cent spike.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    It's 66 degrees now, a marine layer is in effect but that should burn off by noon when the high of 73 is reached. Skies are clear and blue, gas costs $3.53. I too passed by a horse farm this morning.

I'm feeling shiny, and happy (despite the Chargers vs. Broncos tragedy). Does this mean that we should go post to Shammrog's SHPT on the PPB? How do I get there again?

lte

It was declared so that the governor could implement "no price gouging" laws. We have gas, and we only had a 20-cent spike.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    We have spot shortages from panic buying and that all started Friday. We have prices from 3.99/gal to 4.79/gal. Subpoenas start going out today as our governor reminded folks on Friday of the "no gouging" laws.

Prices are up a little here...ran into quite a few people this weekend from Houston. I was in Las Vegas, a bit poorer for the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Prices are up a little here...ran into quite a few people this weekend from Houston. I was in Las Vegas, a bit poorer for the experience.
    Did they decide not to gamble by staying in Houston and went to gamble in Vegas instead or did you run into them in Boston?

I wish everyone in the Houston/Gulf area well as they struggle to recover. The pictures are amazing. I lived in NW Houston years ago and it sounds like they even had damage - schools closed until mid-week.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Did they decide not to gamble by staying in Houston and went to gamble in Vegas instead or did you run into them in Boston?

I wish everyone in the Houston/Gulf area well as they struggle to recover. The pictures are amazing. I lived in NW Houston years ago and it sounds like they even had damage - schools closed until mid-week.
    I ran into them in Vegas. They figured if they were going to lose everything, why not a little more at the tables? They were much better spirited about it than I would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love Matt 'Avoid Big Mistakes' Cassel.

I root for any man that wears the uniform of the New England Patriots.
    What if that man picks up the uniform at the local store and wears it to the bank robbery?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I root for any man that wears the official uniform of the New England Patriots, provided by the team, and paid for by Mr. Kraft.

Hey look! Like my 180 behind the back dunk?

Okay, just checking...