Page 204 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 1041541942022032042052062142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 67373
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Don't you mean co-pilot, Roger Murdock?

Roger, Over.

What? Who?
    I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
    The hell I don't. Listen, kid, I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Joey, you ever been in a cockpit before?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Joey, you ever been in a cockpit before?
    No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.

YBT will be on vacation and wondering if anyone will pass him on this thread while he is gone...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    YBT will be on vacation and wondering if anyone will pass him on this thread while he is gone...
    At his current pace, 2535 will pass you, EASILY!!

How long will you be gone? Out of internet access range?

lte

We definitely need a manager and pilot! However, EarlJam cannot be the copilot. As the guitar player, he'll have his hands full with groupies, hang overs, and recreational drug use teetering close to the obligatory tragic hero/rockstar flaw that might eventually break up the band until he and I check into rehab together, only to reform the band 35 years later... I digress. EJ is allowed in the cockpit but only if you give him wings for going a good boy. Perhaps we could get Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

You can bust out the vocals during breaks, unless you're thinking you wanna play the recorder nonstop. Might be cool to put in some "oohs" and "aahhs" here and there.

Leather jacket? Come devildeac, we need leather in the band!
    Leather and/or suede jacket I can handle. I'm in.

lte

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'll try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    At his current pace, 2535 will pass you, EASILY!!

How long will you be gone? Out of internet access range?
    That would take some serious, hardcore PWing, and I'd require a few drafters to help. I'd basically have to meet my 133 posts a week (/PAW) all in this thread. If I did that, I could take the lead in about 3 1/2 days, but that's tall tall order.

That would take some serious, hardcore PWing, and I'd require a few drafters to help. I'd basically have to meet my 133 posts a week (/PAW) all in this thread. If I did that, I could take the lead in about 3 1/2 days, but that's tall tall order.
    Of course as I mentioned earlier, one has to have goals in life and this might be goal worth setting.

Of course as I mentioned earlier, one has to have goals in life and this might be goal worth setting.
    It will take some consideration, because it's not like I want personally want to squash YmoBeThere's record.

It will take some consideration, because it's not like I want personally want to squash YmoBeThere's record.
    YmoBeThere has worked hard and pretty much owns this thread. I would not want to unseat him personally, but I would enjoy the challenge.

YmoBeThere has worked hard and pretty much owns this thread. I would not want to unseat him personally, but I would enjoy the challenge.
    So let's see, this morning I started at something around 80 posts in the thread, not bad for only really starting to take part in it a few weeks ago.

So let's see, this morning I started at something around 80 posts in the thread, not bad for only really starting to take part in it a few weeks ago.
    I wonder if I can get 10 in a row during a peak hour of posting.

I wonder if I can get 10 in a row during a peak hour of posting.
    You all consider 11:00 AM EST a peak hour don't you?

You all consider 11:00 AM EST a peak hour don't you?
    I figure it's near lunch time for the east coasters, coffee break time for central and mountain time zones, and it's wakeup and I don't wanna work time for those of us on the west coast.

I figure it's near lunch time for the east coasters, coffee break time for central and mountain time zones, and it's wakeup and I don't wanna work time for those of us on the west coast.
    So that definitely seems like a peak posting hour to me.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Am I still ahead of you?
    Yes, you are, I am humbled.

So that definitely seems like a peak posting hour to me.
    Dang it! Eight posts in a row before Fish jumps in.

Dang it! Eight posts in a row before Fish jumps in.
    Oh, so sorry, mea culpa.

My 777th post! I love that number. And that plane!

To self congratulate, here are a few random song lyrics that frequently pop into my head.

She walked into the room, and I don't know her . . .

I didn't get nothin', I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage . . .

You don't see with your eyes, you perceive with your mind . . .

I kissed a girl and I liked it . . .

Ew Ew child, things ain't gonna get easier . . .

If I just lay here would you lie with me . . .