Page 1890 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 89013901790184018801888188918901891189219001940199023902890 ... LastLast
Results 37,781 to 37,800 of 67402
    Tom Hanks has a peach of a son.

I'm here for Raftery giving Grant a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Why do you hate lasagna?
    I'm more of a spaghetti and meatballs kind of guy. With that said, my second favorite dish at the work cafeterias was vegetable lasagna. They didn't serve it often but I was known to get 2-3 servings. One for that lunch, one for dinner and depending upon the day of the week another for lunch the next day. My favorite meal was the brisket tacos that were available every Friday. I often skipped lunch because I ate so many.

And, FWIW, I do have the two pack Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage and Beef lasagnas in my freezer. This time next week I will be down to one.
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 03-28-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Too much sugar in the sweet tea. Now I know why I gave it up and went to unsweetened with an artificial sweetener.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm more of a spaghetti and meatballs kind of guy. With that said, my second favorite dish at the work cafeterias was vegetable lasagna. They didn't serve it often but I was known to get 2-3 servings. One for that lunch, one for dinner and depending upon the day of the week another for lunch the next day. My favorite meal are the brisket tacos that were available every Friday. I often skipped lunch because I ate so many.

And, FWIW, I do have the two pack Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage and Beef lasagnas in my freezer. This time next week I will be down to one.
    My go to meal when I go eat Italian with friends and family is an order of meatballs and a salad. It never disappoints.

Too much sugar in the sweet tea. Now I know why I gave it up and went to unsweetened with an artificial sweetener.
    I moved to unsweetened tea years ago, in an effort to eat - not drink - my calories.

I had to turn in my Official Southerner card, but that was the only negative.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I moved to unsweetened tea years ago, in an effort to eat - not drink - my calories.

No carbs, so same.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Mine was always a rental. It should be noted, the place of my birth is more southern than the continental US, so all these Southerners are Northerners to me.

Mine was always a rental. It should be noted, the place of my birth is more southern than the continental US, so all these Southerners are Northerners to me.
    Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Tom Hanks has a peach of a son.
    Season One of Fargo?

Slowly removing one of my smaller trees. Chopped down much of the canopy and then saw a sprout of leavers near the base of the trunk. Whoops.

Slowly removing one of my smaller trees. Chopped down much of the canopy and then saw a sprout of leavers near the base of the trunk. Whoops.
    LOVE chopping wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Season One of Fargo?
    A little warmer...

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Ouch. The other son actually seems quite charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Ouch. The other son actually seems quite charming.
    I think all of the Hanks children have done a little acting but, agree, Colin seems to be the best actor of the lot.

Just to catch up . . .

I made a pitcher of Tazo Iced Blushberry Black tea this weekend. Lightly sweetened. Very refreshing.

Love Peanuts - I have a LOT of old Peanuts books, toys, etc. even my old bookbag from elementary school. But, Calvin and Hobbes and Bloom County were amazing.

Yes, I often help little old ladies with top-shelf items. I do not believe I have ever been asked by a squatty, middle-aged, bald guy with a big nose.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Just to catch up . . .

I made a pitcher of Tazo Iced Blushberry Black tea this weekend. Lightly sweetened. Very refreshing.

Love Peanuts - I have a LOT of old Peanuts books, toys, etc. even my old bookbag from elementary school. But, Calvin and Hobbes and Bloom County were amazing.

Yes, I often help little old ladies with top-shelf items. I do not believe I have ever been asked by a squatty, middle-aged, bald guy with a big nose.
    Stocky!!!!! Squatty was rude. Not inaccurate. But rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Stocky!!!!! Squatty was rude. Not inaccurate. But rude.
    My apologies! I couldn't accurately remember the word you used to describe yourself. It's been a long day and I am tired. Please forgive me.

I do not believe I have ever been asked by a STOCKY, middle-aged, bald guy with a big nose.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    My apologies! I couldn't accurately remember the word you used to describe yourself. It's been a long day and I am tired. Please forgive me.

I do not believe I have ever been asked by a STOCKY, middle-aged, bald guy with a big nose.
    You're not sorry!!!!

Some punches aren’t landed with gloves.