Page 267 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 67390
    Just a few more posts and I could break into the top ten. I would consider it a worthwhile week if I could achieve this goal.

I'm seeing Liberty Mutual insurance...

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    While we were robbed of steak-on-a-sword extravaganza, we did manage to fashion a basketball hoop and play a game of HORSE with our labor guys. Next year, we're packing a Nerf Hoop in our show crate. Embarrassingly, I was the first one out and our Gene (labor guy) won because he was getting lucky from outside. I did have the coolest shot of the night; rebound of the tower to a tip-in. Check out our killer goal:
    Dr. Naismith would be so proud of you, 2535.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm seeing Liberty Mutual insurance...
    It switches quite frequently. Currently it is about college football blogs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    It switches quite frequently. Currently it is about college football blogs for me.
    Ahh, yes...I'm seeing the Yardbarker Network at the moment.

Ahh, yes...I'm seeing the Yardbarker Network at the moment.
    I've also seen the YBN for baseball and some reference to a Larry Brown Sports Page.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I went to a neighbor's/friend's house several years ago after my kids went. I showed up with a small paper bag and an empty six pack. He invited me in for an adult beverage AND gave me one of his home brews to enjoy later that night or the next day.
    My friends and I walked our kids around the neighborhood and engaged in Trick-or-Drinking. I put Corona and Limes in one of those lunchbox coolers, slung it over my shoulder, and the other moms and I imbibed all evening. Some of our neighbors even offered us cold beers when we got to their homes. Best of all was when one of our neighbors offered us a potty break at her house.

Trick-or-Drinking made Trick-or-Treating so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    My friends and I walked our kids around the neighborhood and engaged in Trick-or-Drinking. I put Corona and Limes in one of those lunchbox coolers, slung it over my shoulder, and the other moms and I imbibed all evening. Some of our neighbors even offered us cold beers when we got to their homes. Best of all was when one of our neighbors offered us a potty break at her house.

Trick-or-Drinking made Trick-or-Treating so much fun.
    A friend of mine would take his kids around to the houses in a group. All the Dad's would take the kids and one would drive his ride on mower with a trailer. The trailer served two purposes - carry tired kids and, more importantly, carry the cooler of beer. What a great way to spend an evening.

It looks like we will have a great evening for the trick or treaters in KC.

Just a few more posts and I could break into the top ten. I would consider it a worthwhile week if I could achieve this goal.
    That means you'd knock me out of the top 10. I'll have to fight you on that one.

I just looked at the stats, and DiK is gaining on me. Gotta do something about that.

My favorite Halloween candy is candy corn. This is the only time of year that I eat it. I don't mind the taffy, either.

I never went trick-or-treating as a kid. It wasn't something we did; we lived too far out in the country and our neighbors were too spread out.

I was never a fan of Halloween.

I enjoyed it as a kid. Although we didn't have trick-or-treating, we did have a community wide chili supper and costume contest. Good times.

I liked it better than Christmas as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    That means you'd knock me out of the top 10. I'll have to fight you on that one.
    I knew you were too smart not to figure that out. Perhaps the two of us can take on BillyBreen while EJ has him locked in the basement.

For those of you that are PW experts, do you time yourselves to avoid the posting within 30 seconds issue?

I keep getting the warning that I can't post within 30 seconds and that I have to wait x seconds before I can post.

Yes, it does take some practice to get the timing right...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    For those of you that are PW experts, do you time yourselves to avoid the posting within 30 seconds issue?
    Yes.