Page 209 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 67397
    I think I need to find more opportunities to post. At the moment one kitten has occupied my lap and won't let me type without using one hand to pet her with. She he'll headbutt my arm if I don't comply.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I think I need to find more opportunities to post. At the moment one kitten has occupied my lap and won't let me type without using one hand to pet her with. She he'll headbutt my arm if I don't comply.
    I have a cat that exhibits similar behavior. His name is Septimus. Septimus does not like it when I talk on the phone (I don't like talking on the phone either for that matter). He also does not like it when I'm using my laptop. Okay he basically doesn't approve of anything I do unless it involves him. Anywho... He'll walk right up, reach out a paw and push the phone out of my hand or lay down on the keyboard, obstructing it from my hands.

My cats are afraid of the phone and when they hear a doorbell they freeze and try and figure out if it is for real or just the TV...

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I have a cat that exhibits similar behavior. His name is Septimus. Septimus does not like it when I talk on the phone (I don't like talking on the phone either for that matter). He also does not like it when I'm using my laptop. Okay he basically doesn't approve of anything I do unless it involves him. Anywho... He'll walk right up, reach out a paw and push the phone out of my hand or lay down on the keyboard, obstructing it from my hands.
    Me too, me too. Only one of my cats, which happens to be the boy, fusses at me when I'm in either the chair at my desk or the chair at dining room table. He also demands attention when I'm on the phone.

When I'm on the couch or in the recliner he doesn't hesitate to get up and curl up with me. I wonder if it's a boy thing, seriously I'm not being sexist here. My other two cats are girls and they aren't as demanding of my attention. Well, the older girl does get demanding at feeding time. Don't get me wrong, they do demand attention, just not as much as the boy does. I miss my kitties. Wish I could bring them to work.

Some positive vibes being sent to knight68!

Okay, what did I miss?

Another thread...I was crossposting

Okay, what did I miss?
    2535, I think you missed my post from earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    If you didn't read the "great weekend" thread, as of this writing it's on page 2, then you haven't read about knights68's plight. He is a contract worker and was let go, while we were at dinner, Friday night. Heckuva a way to start the weekend.

Please send vibes his way that he finds work soon.

Thanks!

Vibes from here too. I understand the rotten news. I have gotten more than my fair share recently, and I have also been laid off before, so I empathize. I find that, this afternoon, bourbon in a Grouchy Smurf glass (part of an impressive complete set ) is quite helpful.

Another thread...I was crossposting
    I crossposted once. Wasn't for me.

2535, I think you missed my post from earlier today.
    Thanks Tilly!

I'll second the vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Vibes from here too. I understand the rotten news. I have gotten more than my fair share recently, and I have also been laid off before, so I empathize. I find that, this afternoon, bourbon in a Grouchy Smurf glass (part of an impressive complete set ) is quite helpful.
    There are many reasons why I miss the east coast. I just added: "wilson drinks bourbon from a Grouchy Smurf glass, and wilson is on the east coast." to my list.

Dog Lovers Unite!

Me too, me too. Only one of my cats, which happens to be the boy, fusses at me when I'm in either the chair at my desk or the chair at dining room table. He also demands attention when I'm on the phone.

When I'm on the couch or in the recliner he doesn't hesitate to get up and curl up with me. I wonder if it's a boy thing, seriously I'm not being sexist here. My other two cats are girls and they aren't as demanding of my attention. Well, the older girl does get demanding at feeding time. Don't get me wrong, they do demand attention, just not as much as the boy does. I miss my kitties. Wish I could bring them to work.
    Enough with the cats!

We can't let the cat people take over the LTE. My cat is so cute, blah blah blah . . . It's a cat, how cute can it be?

Dog lovers unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Enough with the cats!

We can't let the cat people take over the LTE. My cat is so cute, blah blah blah . . . It's a cat, how cute can it be?

Dog lovers unite!
    You can have the LTE, we rule the animal kingdom.

I can't believe how quiet it is on the boards right now.

You can have the LTE, we rule the animal kingdom.
    Cat people rule the animal kingdom? Hardly. Cat people may rule the PPB.

You might put up an argument that big cats rule the animal kingdom. But little house cats just rule their houses.

I was at the MGM Grand this weekend, they had two house cats there just a little bigger than mine. Okay, 30 to 50 times bigger...

Oh and some of us cat people would be multi-line pet owners if the landlords would allow it.

I was at the MGM Grand this weekend, they had two house cats there just a little bigger than mine. Okay, 30 to 50 times bigger...

Oh and some of us cat people would be multi-line pet owners if the landlords would allow it.
    And how. I am an animal lover, though I do prefer cats. I would love to have a dog though, but I'm afraid the landlords (my cats) and the person to whom I pay the rent won't allow it.

Am I allowed to post 23 times in a row?

Thumbs up Not original, not very likely, but still a lofty goal!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Am I allowed to post 23 times in a row?
    To paraphrase the LTE leader, Bostondevil, I say you go for it.

Just remember what happened when Jam Master Earl went for it one night with some 12 posts in his own thread.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Cat people rule the animal kingdom? Hardly. Cat people may rule the PPB.

You might put up an argument that big cats rule the animal kingdom. But little house cats just rule their houses.
    What time do you get up to take the dog out?