Page 208 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 1081581982062072082092102182583087081208 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 67416
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Okay, just checking...
    As of this post, we're 59 away from 4000. Ideas for a celebratory post?

I'm not much for celebrations. I know, I'm a downer...

I'm not much for celebrations. I know, I'm a downer...
    What about draft assistance for PWing?

That I can do if I am paying attention...

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    As of this post, we're 59 away from 4000. Ideas for a celebratory post?
    Is there any way to do a joint or collaborative post, and have as many LTErs as possible contribute?

Vibes needed

If you didn't read the "great weekend" thread, as of this writing it's on page 2, then you haven't read about knights68's plight. He is a contract worker and was let go, while we were at dinner, Friday night. Heckuva a way to start the weekend.

Please send vibes his way that he finds work soon.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    If you didn't read the "great weekend" thread, as of this writing it's on page 2, then you haven't read about knights68's plight. He is a contract worker and was let go, while we were at dinner, Friday night. Heckuva a way to start the weekend.

Thanks!
    Sending vibes to knights68. That is a heckuva way to start the weekend. It's a jungle out there. Or it's a rat race, and the rats are winning.

Megan Fox

Megan Fox wants to strangle a mountain ox. What exactly is a mountain ox?

megan-fox-has-a-gq-potty-mouth

Smile

Thanks!
    I'm sending knight68 vibes. VVVVVVVIIIIIIBBBBBBBEEEEEESSSSS.

I'm also sending Dale Jr some vibes, as he needs something to be assured that his tires are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I'm sending knight68 vibes. VVVVVVVIIIIIIBBBBBBBEEEEEESSSSS.

I'm also sending Dale Jr some vibes, as he needs something to be assured that his tires are all good.
    Thanks for vibes for Knights.

I missed the end of the race Sunday, what is Jr's problem regarding tires? I think he needs a new crew chief, been saying that for two years now. Wish he'd starting listening to me. Sheesh!!!!

What kind of a dog is this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Thanks for vibes for Knights.

I missed the end of the race Sunday, what is Jr's problem regarding tires? I think he needs a new crew chief, been saying that for two years now. Wish he'd starting listening to me. Sheesh!!!!
    In all honesty, I am gaining more respect for him in how he deals with the press. He could have pulled a Smoke, but instead calmly addressed the reporters questions about the one set of tires that made him drop 9 places on Sunday.

FWIW, I like Smoke and Joey in their new ad for the Home Depot.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

lte

That I can do if I am paying attention...
    Curse you, Ymo! Why did you have to return and start posting again? I had slithered up just close enough to see the freckles on the back of your neck in the race to 3000 and now you are blasting out to a larger lead again.

In all honesty, I am gaining more respect for him in how he deals with the press. He could have pulled a Smoke, but instead calmly addressed the reporters questions about the one set of tires that made him drop 9 places on Sunday.

FWIW, I like Smoke and Joey in their new ad for the Home Depot.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Jr has always dealt well with the press. Just when I start to really like Smoke, he pulls a stunt like last Sunday reaming out his pit crew over the radio. He is going to have to bring his temper under control when he becomes an owner. He won't have "handlers" to help him like the Gibbs' have. Perhaps we should send him some vibes.

I too like his commercial with Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Curse you, Ymo! Why did you have to return and start posting again? I had slithered up just close enough to see the freckles on the back of your neck in the race to 3000 and now you are blasting out to a larger lead again.
    My, you did cover some ground this weekend. I have returned because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and I only have enough money to stay in Vegas for so long...

Smile Two things to ask for BEFORE going to Vegas

My, you did cover some ground this weekend. I have returned because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and I only have enough money to stay in Vegas for so long...
    You should have asked. We would have sent more money in your direction.

More importantly, you should have asked for vibes!

You should have asked. We would have sent more money in your direction.

More importantly, you should have asked for vibes!
    Too true...I could have used something. Actually I spent as much at a couple of steakhouses with friends as I lost at the tables. I always ask myself why I do that, I could get as good a meal locally for 2/3 of the price or less.

Smile

Too true...I could have used something. Actually I spent as much at a couple of steakhouses with friends as I lost at the tables. I always ask myself why I do that, I could get as good a meal locally for 2/3 of the price or less.
    Man, it's really good drafting with you again, Ymo. Hopefully trekking through Mongolia (the 3,000's) will be less dreary now that you're here.

3,000 cheers,
    Lavabe
    Last edited by Lavabe; 09-16-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Do you use the post reply or Quick Reply buttons? I have long ago forsaken titles to my posts...

Smile Quick response about Quick Reply

Do you use the post reply or Quick Reply buttons? I have long ago forsaken titles to my posts...
    Either Reply or Quote. It hardly seems worth it to hit Quick Reply. Besides, the titles are half the fun.