Page 691 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 19159164168168969069169269370174179111911691 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,820 of 67370
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'll start us off by mentioning that yesterday Duke won by a gazillion against a team that nearly knocked off Michigan State while the Heels got schooled by Texas. The Heels are 2-3 against the Top 20 so far this year. Hmmm.

Go Duke!

As much as I enjoy a Heels loss, the youth of their team may portend better things for them. What they lack is good guard play...

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    What's the SoCal countdown, Sue?
    Mini-trip later this week. Turn in keys at work on 12/30. Movers here 1/4. Move in LV 1/6 or 1/7. Start new job 1/12.

On a pissy note, because hey, it's the LTE and I can vent here, someone who I thought was a friend blew me off for the Farewell Tour on Sat night (let me mention that she suggested Sat night). I texted her on Sat am to confirm we were on for that night. She said she had to postpone but didn't say why. Then I saw on FB she was going to see George Lopez w/ her cousin. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And if I may say, USC beat the snot out of Tennessee yesterday. What a difference a point guard makes. Heh. 22 different ways to be happy...

And ODU beat Georgetown at GT. Heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Mini-trip later this week. Turn in keys at work on 12/30. Movers here 1/4. Move in LV 1/6 or 1/7. Start new job 1/12.

On a pissy note, because hey, it's the LTE and I can vent here, someone who I thought was a friend blew me off for the Farewell Tour on Sat night (let me mention that she suggested Sat night). I texted her on Sat am to confirm we were on for that night. She said she had to postpone but didn't say why. Then I saw on FB she was going to see George Lopez w/ her cousin. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I can see why you'd be ticked. That's just not a cool thing to do. I'll be darned if I'd go out of my way to reschedule with her.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I can see why you'd be ticked. That's just not a cool thing to do. I'll be darned if I'd go out of my way to reschedule with her.
    Exactly. I told her the only option was New Years weekend (and honestly I'll be packing at that) and she was all about how she was off 12/23-1/4. Well pardon me. Let me rearrange MY schedule to suit YOU. I don't think so.

Exactly. I told her the only option was New Years weekend (and honestly I'll be packing at that) and she was all about how she was off 12/23-1/4. Well pardon me. Let me rearrange MY schedule to suit YOU. I don't think so.
    If she can meet with you over New Year's weekend - do it at your place and maker her help.

And she is a creep!

For the first time in 19 years, the kc chefs were blacked out on local tv. We were fortunate - once again the chefs snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Lost to Cleveland - whose QB is someone they picked up from the chefs.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    For the first time in 19 years, the kc chefs were blacked out on local tv. We were fortunate - once again the chefs snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Lost to Cleveland - whose QB is someone they picked up from the chefs.
    Edit - I was wrong on the QB - had another person attached to the name. oops!

Ok, first, this fell off the first page. Bad.

Second, I just saw a commericial saying that In-N-Out offers gift cards. Good.

Second, I just saw a commericial saying that In-N-Out offers gift cards. Good.
    Guess I know what to get you for Hannukah next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Guess I know what to get you for Hannukah next year.
    Sure, right after you get me an open plane ticket to the Triangle, and then you can bring Duke to play in LV, and then you can open a Chick-Fil-A in LV, and then you can get me the gift card.

Sure, right after you get me an open plane ticket to the Triangle, and then you can bring Duke to play in LV, and then you can open a Chick-Fil-A in LV, and then you can get me the gift card.
    I'll get right on those. I can tell you which one is most probable... hint, it's one of the last two.

Why are they two supa/superdaves.

Quote Originally Posted by dukefanbrooklyn View Post
    Why are they two supa/superdaves.
    IDK. But, there are also 2 rockymtdevils.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    IDK. But, there are also 2 rockymtdevils.
    You can never have too many rockymtdevils.

Chick-Fil-A has reached Kansas, so it will get to LV eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    You can never have too many rockymtdevils.
    But the original is the best - rockymtn devil.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    As far as I know, I'm the only Bostondevil.