Page 2950 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 1950245028502900294029482949295029512952296030003050 ... LastLast
Results 58,981 to 59,000 of 67668
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    The Real Deal is Evander Holyfield. That was his nickname as an active boxer.
    Oh - thanks! My eyes, I read it as Real Dave. And I assumed Real Dave was some younger personality with a big Tik-Tok or YouTube presence that I'd missed.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    BD has evidently forgotten her Snoop Dogg, namely the line in 'Nothin' But a G Thang' wherein he proclaimed that his lady friend (or at least, ahem, a certain part of her) was "realer than Real Deal Holyfield."
    At least she ain't forgot about Dre.

Remember the Maine!

(Exploded 125 years ago this past Wednesday)

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Remember the Maine!

(Exploded 125 years ago this past Wednesday)
    Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
    But nothing comes out when they move their lips
    Just a bunch of gibberish
    And mofos act like they forgot about The Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
    But nothing comes out when they move their lips
    Just a bunch of gibberish
    And mofos act like they forgot about The Maine.
    Walt Whitman?

Walt Whitman?
    Yes. From Leaves of Y'all Forgot About Dre.

Yes. From Leaves of Y'all Forgot About Dre.
    Whitman was The Chronic.

Whitman was The Chronic.
    It's ironic, I had the booze. Whitman had the chronic. Lakers beat the Supersonics.

I get super irrationally annoyed with Fleetwood Mac when I hear Dreams on the radio. Thunder does not ONLY happen when it’s raining. I can think of 3 thundering circumstances when it is not raining. Pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I get super irrationally annoyed with Fleetwood Mac when I hear Dreams on the radio. Thunder does not ONLY happen when it’s raining. I can think of 3 thundering circumstances when it is not raining. Pisses me off.
    You say you've never seen a woman taken by the wind?

Kiddo went boom boom without their diaper on?

Y’all with your Mac references

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    How do you feel about Alanis Morrissette?

My brother never much liked the song "What's Love Got to Do With It?" His complaint? Love has everything to do with it or what's the point?

My husband's beef is historical accuracy. The telescope Morgan Freeman fashions in 13th century England in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves made him go ballistic. He screamed "Four hundred years before Gallileo!!" and then he said a whole bunch of stuff that wouldn't make it through the wankerizer.

If reincarnation is an actual thing and movies still exist 300 years from now, we will get to see a movie about the American Revolution where they communicate by telephone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

My brother never much liked the song "What's Love Got to Do With It?" His complaint? Love has everything to do with it or what's the point?

My husband's beef is historical accuracy. The telescope Morgan Freeman fashions in 13th century England in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves made him go ballistic. He screamed "Four hundred years before Gallileo!!" and then he said a whole bunch of stuff that wouldn't make it through the wankerizer.

If reincarnation is an actual thing and movies still exist 300 years from now, we will get to see a movie about the American Revolution where they communicate by telephone.
    The tale will long be told of Paul Revere tweeting “The British are coming!!!” And Elon choosing not to block it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    It’s ironic that you ask. (well not ironic just mainly coincidence.)

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    It’s ironic that you ask. (well not ironic just mainly coincidence.)
    I am headed to Vegas Monday. Will have to pack a su-u-u-u-uitcase.

I am headed to Vegas Monday. Will have to pack a su-u-u-u-uitcase.
    I haven't been to Vegas since 2019, which is the longest stretch for me since I was living in Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I haven't been to Vegas since 2019, which is the longest stretch for me since I was living in Charlotte.
    This is my 4th trip. I hate it. I will be gone 5 nights. I get there the night before everyone else from our company and leave the day after they all do. I always do setup and teardown for the 3 big conferences with our CEO and Sales Manager. When I started, none of the educators ever went to do setup and only the 2 bosses went early and stayed late, doing all the work. I love doing the work, so I started always doing that. Plus I thought it was weird that the employees didn't work as hard as the bosses. I learned over the years that the big bosses HATED the fact that none of the others ever showed up to help. I think it contributed to my promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It's been a very long stretch for me. Seventy-three years so far and still stretching.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    It's been a very long stretch for me. Seventy-three years so far and still stretching.
    You can keep it up!