Page 2540 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 15402040244024902530253825392540254125422550259026403040 ... LastLast
Results 50,781 to 50,800 of 67405
    Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Uh-oh. I'm curious what the Research Office has done to get in the aimo cross-hairs.
    The RO is basically staffed with people who do not give a rat's rear-end if their work is correct or not. They are perfectly content to do half-assed work until retirement, yet they complain about their pay and not moving up in their jobs. And no one has the guts to step up and say NO MORE!!!

And it is my job to audit them.

Enter the Velociraptor.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    When it comes to this behavior, there's junior high, and then there's everywhere else. The yoots are especially fond of doing it halfway up the f@*#ing stairs.
    Duh! I gotta text my BFF!

When it comes to this behavior, there's junior high, and then there's everywhere else. The yoots are especially fond of doing it halfway up the f@*#ing stairs.
    Thuhhhhhhhh whutttttttt?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Duh! I gotta text my BFF!
    It’s not even that! They turn in their cell phones at the beginning of the day, so there’s no discernible reason whatsoever to stop where they stop. Just makes it all the more infuriating.

The RO is basically staffed with people who do not give a rat's rear-end if their work is correct or not. They are perfectly content to do half-assed work until retirement, yet they complain about their pay and not moving up in their jobs. And no one has the guts to step up and say NO MORE!!!

Enter the Velociraptor.
    I like that you only caught yourself once and that the wankerizer didn't catch the slip up.

It’s not even that! They turn in their cell phones at the beginning of the day, so there’s no discernible reason whatsoever to stop where they stop. Just makes it all the more infuriating.
    Poor proprioception.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Poor proprioception.
    No. It is social cluelessness.

I like that you only caught yourself once and that the wankerizer didn't catch the slip up.
    It has to do with the hyphen, I believe.

No. It is social cluelessness.
    That's fair too. It's just so often I see people do something that doesn't seem to be obnoxious to them but it's absolutely obnoxious when they step in someone's way without being aware of surroundings.

PURE. GENIUS.

Another. I am feeling nostalgic today.

Every time someone posts Muppet content, it makes me wonder if they’re just trolling for wilson sporks.

Enter the Velociraptor.
    I asked because I am, of course, a member of a Research Office. Most of us are very concerned about getting things right, although three other things are also true: 1. Deadline pressures and workloads frequently mean there is little time for error-checking, 2. the rules are changing constantly and it is getting hard to keep up with what the current rules actually are or when past rules apply to the thing you are currently look, and 3. the ROs are progressively getting setup as the obstacles in the process rather than as the facilitators, which makes cooperation much, much harder. Of course, the fourth item is that there is the occasional L-A B* who doesn't care and who therefore makes the rest of us look bad, especially to auditors.

*Starts with "Lazy" and is otherwise heavily wankerized.

Every time someone posts Muppet content, it makes me wonder if they’re just trolling for wilson sporks.
    The best comp for me is definitely the Big Blue Eagle. I look just like that joker.

The best comp for me is definitely the Big Blue Eagle. I look just like that joker.
    That eagle has a name. It’s Sam.
    Mess that up again and I’ll flame you.

He's from Mount Airy?

Apparently it did not work.

Dude! You are killing me! WTH DO you look like?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    He's from Mount Airy?
    Ha! He IS a patriot.

Apparently it did not work.
    I can't spork you right now...I know because I tried, because I'm a sucker.

That eagle has a name. It’s Sam.
    Mess that up again and I’ll flame you.
    Hahaha! That killed me for some reason. I knew you and I knew his name. But so glad I got that response. Totally worth it.