Page 1409 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 4099091309135913991407140814091410141114191459150919092409 ... LastLast
Results 28,161 to 28,180 of 67405
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Correct. Just summer heat and humidity doing its thing.

Ah, that’s different perhaps. Taoism/Buddhism/Hinduism is not really geared for determined destinations, unless the destination is enlightenment and harmony.

Which is nice. But maybe different and certainly non-material.

That destination is a waypoint on the journey, more of a stop you might say. I am seeking enlightenment and harmony...it has seen intereating developments in the last six weeks.

Interesting not intereating. Why doesn’t spellcheck help me out when it should?

Perhaps the wrong thread, but I did just watch Just Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Don’t get me wrong; the more posts the better. I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My mind is wandering again...
    Held in check by sobering TV viewing. But today is a new day.

Good morning everyone! Lots of high pressure meetings today.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    ...Feeling somewhat rudderless today.
    You rang?! Husband-of-weezie long ago learned that it's dangerous to think he has nothing to do. But I get that yours is more of an emotional dilemma.
    Y'know I still believe that this will all turn out ok.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    You rang?! Husband-of-weezie long ago learned that it's dangerous to think he has nothing to do. But I get that yours is more of an emotional dilemma.
    Y'know I still believe that this will all turn out ok.

Turn him into a perpetual motion machine?

Anyone use the Calm or Headspace apps or something similar?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Perhaps the wrong thread, but I did just watch Just Mercy.
    This is never the wrong thread.

How was the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post

How was the show?
    It was good but created some angst.

It was good but created some angst.
    Ah - is it on Netflix?

Yeah, but some seem really sensitive about that kind of stuff. But hey, if the Coronavirus thread can bring up white supremacist candidates for state offices, who are we to judge?

Ah - is it on Netflix?
    I watched on Amazon Prime. It is free to stream on most platforms this month I think.

Yeah, but some seem really sensitive about that kind of stuff. But hey, if the Coronavirus thread can bring up white supremacist candidates for state offices, who are we to judge?
    The coronavirus discussion has broken off into some strange tangents, that's for sure.

The Quarantine Adventures of T-Bone and The Drewsk: Our adventurers set forth to visit a PetSmart in order to buy more Timothy Hay for the Pampered Duo - Cookie and Evie. The ongoing search for "Pumpkin", the pre-named but as yet unpurchased third guinea pig was unsuccessful as the only guinea pig at PetSmart was an adorable black head/white body male. He was left, sadly, alone in the store with hopes that another family will take him home soon.

The coronavirus discussion has broken off into some strange tangents, that's for sure.

Derivatives of tangent lines of curves bring back memories...

The Quarantine Adventures of T-Bone and The Drewsk: Our adventurers set forth to visit a PetSmart in order to buy more Timothy Hay for the Pampered Duo - Cookie and Evie. The ongoing search for "Pumpkin", the pre-named but as yet unpurchased third guinea pig was unsuccessful as the only guinea pig at PetSmart was an adorable black head/white body male. He was left, sadly, alone in the store with hopes that another family will take him home soon.
    Do the boys and girls not get along together? Or is there the issue of offspring?

Countdown to meeting time. No more looking at data and putting more facts in my back pocket.

Countdown to meeting time. No more looking at data and putting more facts in my back pocket.
    There is always a little bit of nervous anticipation. Even though I've done this hundreds of times.

Do the boys and girls not get along together? Or is there the issue of offspring?
    Issue of off spring. I really don't want to subject my girls to surgery, so, it's girls only. If I had a dog, I would do it, but not for guinea pigs.