Page 2516 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 15162016241624662506251425152516251725182526256626163016 ... LastLast
Results 50,301 to 50,320 of 67648
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Each new day is a fresh start for all of us here.
    Sporks and Flames and EarlJam suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    I'll bite. Turkey and chicken both go towards the bottom of the list in my book. I always go light on the turkey at Thanksgiving and all in on the accompaniments. The best thing about a turkey is the giblets that go into my wife's gravy recipe, which makes a dynamite combination with her cornbread stuffing. And we have a couple of go-to chicken recipes that are notable for the ingredients that completely disguise the blandness of the meat.

Game meats feature at the top of my list. One of the things that I miss about Colorado is the variety of restaurants that make use of elk, venison, duck, etc. Them's good eatin'.
    I hope I'm not coming on too strong here, but we should hang out. Maybe get an apartment together or something. Am I pushing too far here?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I remember Pepper's. Great pizza, weird people. I think extra dark eyeliner was a requirement for working there, at least for the guys. That was where I saw that fight break out and watched a guy scoop a pizza (facedown) up off the floor and run out the door with it.
    I remember that story! And I went through a redneck phase replete with mullet. I look pretty straight laced now.

And for those keeping track, today was the first mow of the year. Really just getting ready to cut it super short in a few weeks. Will probably cut it again next weekend so as not to overwhelm my trash bin.
    Hey. Hey, Ymo….I have a question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hey. Hey, Ymo….I have a question for you.
    Yo...I'm listening.

Sporks and Flames and EarlJam suggest otherwise.
    There are exceptions to every rule.

Yo...I'm listening.
    After you cut the grass, did you roll around in it...?

After you cut the grass, did you roll around in it...?
    Lol, should have known...but I fell for it. Nope, I did not. And I bagged it this mow and will the next couple so not much to really roll around in.

Lol, should have known...but I fell for it. Nope, I did not. And I bagged it this mow and will the next couple so not much to really roll around in.
    Is this earlier than the usual first cutting?

Hah hah, yeah, I thought you'd sniff me out right away!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Is this earlier than the usual first cutting?
    Looks like last year it was March 14th, so quite a bit earlier.

Looks like last year it was March 14th, so quite a bit earlier.
    You track that?!?!

You track that?!?!
    I posted about it here in the LTE on that date. I use this thread for things like that...

I posted about it here in the LTE on that date. I use this thread for things like that...
    Well that makes sense.

I hope I'm not coming on too strong here, but we should hang out. Maybe get an apartment together or something. Am I pushing too far here?
    Before I answer that ... I really have to know a bit more about you. Like, for example ... did you really attend that nameless putrid institution down the road from Durham? I hope I'm misremembering a comment you made somewhere, but if this is true then you are starting with a definite handicap in terms of being best buds. Sorry, can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Before I answer that ... I really have to know a bit more about you. Like, for example ... did you really attend that nameless putrid institution down the road from Durham? I hope I'm misremembering a comment you made somewhere, but if this is true then you are starting with a definite handicap in terms of being best buds. Sorry, can't help it.
    Sigh...why do we always fight on vacation? I did. I direct you to my User name however.

Why did y'all not like Juwan Howard? I enjoyed watching him in the post. The man was a technician.

Why did y'all not like Juwan Howard? I enjoyed watching him in the post. The man was a technician.
    Most Duke fans disliked the Fab Five, which I don't quite understand, as they never beat Duke.

My only beef with Michigan basketball and the Fab Five is the title they gifted to UNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Most Duke fans disliked the Fab Five, which I don't quite understand, as they never beat Duke.

My only beef with Michigan basketball and the Fab Five is the title they gifted to UNC.
    I really enjoyed watching them. It's one of the five or ten most talented teams of my lifetime. Just undeniably great. So exciting to watch as well.

I really enjoyed watching them. It's one of the five or ten most talented teams of my lifetime. Just undeniably great. So exciting to watch as well.
    They undoubtedly took the mantle of "astonishingly talented and fun to watch team who lost to Duke in the tournament" from UNLV.