Page 1503 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931501150215031504150515131553160320032503 ... LastLast
Results 30,041 to 30,060 of 67399
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I hope OPK forgives us (me) and comes back!

I have long had Mississippi on my list of visited states, but right now, I can't remember when it was that I stayed overnight there.

SWEET! An entire day spent waiting for DirecTV to fix the dish after a week long outage. 8am appointment. And guess what?!

THEY DIDN'T SHOW!!!! They confirmed yesterday, I took the day off and lolol no contact, no tech call, no supervisor, no dispatch message, just ain't coming today! Sorry, the guy got busy and decided I wasn't worth the effort.

At least I have several new friends in Tulsa at the DirecTV support office so there's that. Hours of talking to each other. I think one of them might name their baby after me.

Wow, I think I am beyond enraged and straight into lunacy. It will be ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK before they THINK they MIGHT come out. NO promises but I'd better be smiling and welcoming.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have long had Mississippi on my list of visited states, but right now, I can't remember when it was that I stayed overnight there.
    Columbus, Mississippi in 1997. Interviewed for a job there. Offer but didn't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    SWEET! An entire day spent waiting for DirecTV to fix the dish after a week long outage. 8am appointment. And guess what?!

THEY DIDN'T SHOW!!!! They confirmed yesterday, I took the day off and lolol no contact, no tech call, no supervisor, no dispatch message, just ain't coming today! Sorry, the guy got busy and decided I wasn't worth the effort.

At least I have several new friends in Tulsa at the DirecTV support office so there's that. Hours of talking to each other. I think one of them might name their baby after me.

Wow, I think I am beyond enraged and straight into lunacy. It will be ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK before they THINK they MIGHT come out. NO promises but I'd better be smiling and welcoming.
    A friend of mine had similar issues but with their refrigerator. (LG brand purchased from Lowe's.) It took over a month to get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I crossed off RI a couple of years ago - OCS graduation for Nephew Sam.
    Navy Nuke program?

I still pay for cable.

Did I tell you I finally got Disney +? And I've watched Hamilton, well, most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Navy Nuke program?
    Yes. Submarine.

Did I tell you I finally got Disney +? And I've watched Hamilton, well, most of it.
    But not all of it?

inch of rain last night, no need to water!

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    inch of rain last night, no need to water!
    I'm suprised my grass is holding in as well as it is. I'll be mowing this weekend.

I still pay for cable.
    Lots of money to be saved potentially by getting away from the large packages. I did 4-5, it has crept back up since Covid, but I'm getting ready to trim again.

But not all of it?
    No, not all of it. I will finish it up probably today.

Happy to report that BiL Alan's hip replacement surgery went well. Rehab process will tell the tale.

Doing my least responsible event since March. Meeting cousins at a rental house in Lake Toxaway for a few nights. I will be masking and social distancing.

Lots of money to be saved potentially by getting away from the large packages. I did 4-5, it has crept back up since Covid, but I'm getting ready to trim again.
    4-5 years ago. I need to quit typing on the phone in the mornings...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Doing my least responsible event since March. Meeting cousins at a rental house in Lake Toxaway for a few nights. I will be masking and social distancing.
    I'm still under observation after my conversation with my neighbor on Saturday.

I'm still under observation after my conversation with my neighbor on Saturday.
    My time spent on with neighbors has been critical to my sanity. It also usually involves talking from driveways, or at the least sitting in a yard many feet apart.

I have had several picnic lunches with friends. We going for a foursome on Saturday. Positivity rates for the towns these friends live in (plus mine) are all under 1%.