Real House Wives + Juan Dixon of Maryland fame

This has to be its own thing, right? Juan Dixon, begrudgingly respected Terrapin of yore, is now the villain in Real Housewives of Potomac? Because he’s a man who-ore.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-...201500108.html

Is it I couldn’t care less or I could care less?

Irregardless.

Wait, a star athlete isn’t faithful? And not all the marriages on a “real house wives of“ show are rock solid?

Shocked

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    Is it I couldn’t care less or I could care less?

Irregardless.
    I’d weigh in, but I don’t give a . . . wait, is this about Juan Dixon or Roy Williams?

Well, y’all are no fun.

Maybe it is because I was at Duke while Dixon tormented us - and when the Duke - MD games were at their fiercest- but I find this delightful. Not as delightful as I would Steve Blake appearing in one of those cooter hunting shows but still delightful.

From the link:

“ If you have to be mad at someone, Juan seems like a logical place to put your anger.”

I don’t know what this tv show is, but that statement = truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Well, y’all are no fun.

Maybe it is because I was at Duke while Dixon tormented us - and when the Duke - MD games were at their fiercest- but I find this delightful. Not as delightful as I would Steve Blake appearing in one of those cooter hunting shows but still delightful.
    So I sneaky loved those Maryland teams and felt like they brought out the best in Duke. I loved me some Blake and Dixon. Blake seemed like the kind of competent floor general who could have missed a dunk in a tight game.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    So I sneaky loved those Maryland teams and felt like they brought out the best in Duke. I loved me some Blake and Dixon. Blake seemed like the kind of competent floor general who could have missed a dunk in a tight game.
    I loved confounding the Terps. I hold no quarter for the fans.

Hmmm. I wouldn’t say I loved them or liked them at all but that era was really fun for sports hate because (and, mind you, this was before the UNC cheating scandal hit) their fans were obsessed with a “rivalry” that didn’t matter as much to us but we still ripped theirs hearts out and sent them literally rioting in the streets.

Williams was also an easy coach to tease, although as a big sweater I also commiserate somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hmmm. I wouldn’t say I loved them or liked them at all but that era was really fun for sports hate because (and, mind you, this was before the UNC cheating scandal hit) their fans were obsessed with a “rivalry” that didn’t matter as much to us but we still ripped theirs hearts out and sent them literally rioting in the streets.

Williams was also an easy coach to tease, although as a big sweater I also commiserate somewhat.

Oh I'll sweat eating a salad.

Oh I'll sweat eating a salad.
    Is that why you stick to meat?

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Is that why you stick to meat?

-jk
    I sweat thinking about meat.