Page 1201 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 20170111011151119111991200120112021203121112511301 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,020 of 26103
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Trump to address his protesters around 11 am. Should be a doozy.
    Should we distribute the Trump Post-Election Speech Bingo Boards? Insert his favorite buzz words, adjust the order a bit, see what comes out. Granted, this often applies to many politicians at all ends of the spectrum, but it has been particularly noticeable for Trump lately. I'm not holding my breath on him presenting actual facts or evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Should we distribute the Trump Post-Election Speech Bingo Boards? Insert his favorite buzz words, adjust the order a bit, see what comes out. Granted, this often applies to many politicians at all ends of the spectrum, but it has been particularly noticeable for Trump lately. I'm not holding my breath on him presenting actual facts or evidence.
    I'm holding my breath about violence in the DC streets, frankly. On a scale of 1 (totally peaceful) to 10 (all-out shooting), I think the odds are around 7. Maybe I'm Chicken Little, though. I hope I am.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    I'm holding my breath about violence in the DC streets, frankly. On a scale of 1 (totally peaceful) to 10 (all-out shooting), I think the odds are around 7. Maybe I'm Chicken Little, though. I hope I am.
    Mrs -jk is in her office at the Senate today. We're crossing our fingers!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Yeah. Trump has regularly crossed the line with violent rhetoric; I’m hoping he doesn’t triple jump over it today —- or as we get closer to the 20th.

I still think he’ll have to be evicted and that there is a 50/50 chance he tries to issue a presidential order after he is no longer president.

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    Probably couldn’t due to those bone spurs. Shame.
    Thanks, that explains why he only plays individual sports. Golf is the perfect game for him, since he records his score.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Thanks, that explains why he only plays individual sports. Golf is the perfect game for him, since he records his score.
    Apparently he played baseball, soccer and football and was quite good at baseball. I take all reports on his actual ability with a grain of salt, but I assume that if his HS yearbook shows him being on the team, it is safe to assume that he was on the team. That being said, I think that all of his "values" came directly from his father and some of his other mentors early in his professional career, rather than his coaches.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...s-like-2015-10

Pretty sure he played baseball or tennis in college.

No more Vidalia onions for me...lol

Apparently he played baseball, soccer and football and was quite good at baseball.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap
    Well then, I’d wager his baseball coach could never get Trump to hit a sacrifice fly!

Apparently he played baseball, soccer and football and was quite good at baseball. I take all reports on his actual ability with a grain of salt, but I assume that if his HS yearbook shows him being on the team, it is safe to assume that he was on the team. That being said, I think that all of his "values" came directly from his father and some of his other mentors early in his professional career, rather than his coaches.

Friend of mine went to NYMA with Don, who routinely referred to him as "Johnny the J--."

Did Trump play youth sports? If so, wonder why his coaches didn’t emphasize how to be a good teammate and loser? IMO, the R’s best player lost both GA seats.
    I think Reese Bobby was his coach

A lot of people are saying Roy Cohn was a heckuva third base coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Way to bury the led e.

So, she's left her law firm. Is she still assisting Trump with the cases she was handling before, but independantly?
    There are a lot of high profile Trump lawyers that "left" prestigious law firms. Probably enough to form a MAGA exclusive firm of their own. There will be a ton of available work in the future.
    The problem is the main client has a history of not paying bills.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Tennis and squash at Fordham. Nothing at PENN.

Golf is the perfect game for him, since he records his score.
    Perhaps better phrased, "... since he keeps score on himself"

Quote Originally Posted by mkirsh View Post
    I think Reese Bobby was his coach
    Didn’t think it was possible, but now I feel bad for Reese.

Quote Originally Posted by cspan37421 View Post
    Perhaps better phrased, "... since he keeps score on himself"
    I’d wager his scorecards always show him below par.

I’d wager his scorecards always showed him below par.
    I'd love to the scorecards from a Trump, Kim Jong Un round. I guarantee there would be a zero on there.

I’d wager his scorecards always showed him below par.
    Rick Reilly literally (in the jimsumner sense) wrote the book about this topic.

Does anyone know exactly when the Senate proceedings will start today? I thought I had read 9:00 am somewhere yesterday, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way to watch online?

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Does anyone know exactly when the Senate proceedings will start today? I thought I had read 9:00 am somewhere yesterday, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way to watch online?
    1:00 pm on CSPAN

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/134...630247426?s=21