Page 217 of 3385 FirstFirst ... 1171672072152162172182192272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 67685
    Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    An argument is not the same thing as contradiction.
    Oh wait, are we going in circles now?

Can't tell, everything looks the same...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Can't tell, everything looks the same...
    Right on queue!

Okay Lavabe and YBT, I'm finally starting to feel like I might be able to get ready to think about, possibly, maybe, considering, contemplating, debating, mulling over, deciding, it's time to sleep. We'll see what happens.

Lavabe, hope you sleep.
    YBT, good morning. It's all yours.

*takes the torch but sets it down, oh no!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The first Saturday in November was approaching the time of twilight . . .

oops, wrong sketch.

Do you in fact have any cheese at all?

wrong again

It's spelled luxury yacht but it's pronounced throat-warbler mangrove.

nope

This is abuse.

Anybody else around here on Facebook? I just joined for theater purposes, it's a great way to keep people posted about my playwright's workshop but I'm finding it could be a huge time sink, even more than DBR OTB. Still, it can be fun. I don't have any pictures or an avatar on Facebook either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Anybody else around here on Facebook? I just joined for theater purposes, it's a great way to keep people posted about my playwright's workshop but I'm finding it could be a huge time sink, even more than DBR OTB. Still, it can be fun. I don't have any pictures or an avatar on Facebook either.
    I'm on facebook and LOVE it. I've caught up with so many old friends. Yes - it CAN be a time drain - MUCH more so than the DBR actually b/c there's many more directions to go.

Me too, I'm on Facebook. Have reconnected with a friend from college, and keep in touch with at least on of my kids (I teach Faith Formation to 9th graders) from church.

Oh yeah, huge drain. Worse than DBR. DBR will always be my first online community love.

I'm on Facebook. Look me up, be my friend, post messages on my wall and distract me from work please.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I'm on Facebook. Look me up, be my friend, post messages on my wall and distract me from work please.
    Is that an invite just for BD or can anyone be your friend?

I'm on Facebook. I'm also on MySpace.

I went to both of them originally to keep tabs on my kid. I've embarrassed my kid to the point that he doesn't do Facebook or MySpace.

I ended up connecting with friends from high school and college on both of them. I even have DBR friends on Facebook and MySpace.

I prefer MySpace to Facebook. Would you like to be my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Is that an invite just for BD or can anyone be your friend?
    To everyone!!! I love all my DBRers.

Of course! I'll believe you that MySpace is better but I've got my theater group on Facebook and I'm already thinking I spend too much time online as it is. But I'll look for you on Facebook.

My group is Shadow Boxing Theatre Workshop.

Facebook. I find I only spend about 5-10 min a day there, but it's a pretty strong need to at least visit 1x per day. It's been fun to catch up with sorority sisters, old HS classmates, and learn about whole new sides to my work cohorts. (It's perfectly acceptable for me to be on FB during the workday - competitive research and all. )

LTE or Recipe Thread?

Not sure if this belongs on LTE due to randomness of thought or on Recipe thread as it is about food. LTE wins.

I just watched Dinner: Impossible - Michael's mission was to prepare and 8 course meal for people at the Crayola factory. His courses had to match 8 different Crayola crayon colors. Very interesting.

BTW, we had a poll way back in January on who was on which social network; I wonder how folks' answers have changed in 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    BTW, we had a poll way back in January on who was on which social network; I wonder how folks' answers have changed in 9 months.
    Sounds like an opportunity for another poll.

Someone should ask away...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    My answers have changed. I joined MySpace since the last poll and I like it better than Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    My answers have changed. I joined MySpace since the last poll and I like it better than Facebook.
    I'm on both. Facebook more than MySpace though.