Page 1854 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 85413541754180418441852185318541855185618641904195423542854 ... LastLast
Results 37,061 to 37,080 of 67384
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    So you would see me at the crossroads?
    You won't be lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Homemade pizza night.

00 dough
    Sauce

Pepperoni, roast garlic, habanero and jalapeno, and red onion confit (stand by) on one
    Balsalmic mushrooms and leeks, bacon, and honey goat cheese on the other

Get in ma belly, please.
    Pizza good. Movie BAAAAaaaaaaaaddddddd. Holy heck. We watched Killer Joe and I just don't even know how to describe the moment when the movie ended and in unison my wife, my mother and I all said, "what the f*** did we just watch". It will ruin fried chicken for you. RUIN it.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Pizza good. Movie BAAAAaaaaaaaaddddddd. Holy heck. We watched Killer Joe and I just don't even know how to describe the moment when the movie ended and in unison my wife, my mother and I all said, "what the f*** did we just watch". It will ruin fried chicken for you. RUIN it.
    I mean, Tracy Letts. I take you aren't familiar with his work. It's an acquired taste. Not one that I've acquired although I don't hate August: Osage County as a stage play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I mean, Tracy Letts. I take you aren't familiar with his work. It's an acquired taste. Not one that I've acquired although I don't hate August: Osage County as a stage play.
    For some reason it's featured on Hulu right now. We just read the blurb and saw the stars. We didn't know. WE. DIDN'T. KNOW!!!

To be honest, it had it's moments and I do like black humor but I missed the NC-17 rating and we just weren't expecting what we got. Although, the movie pretty much tells you what it is when the first door opens.

We had outdoor movie night for Teens and Tweens tonight. Saw Big Hero 6 - I liked it.

Beautiful clear night so the stars were wonderful. Even though the church is on a busy road, there isn't much light pollution in the back of the building.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    For some reason it's featured on Hulu right now. We just read the blurb and saw the stars. We didn't know. WE. DIDN'T. KNOW!!!

To be honest, it had it's moments and I do like black humor but I missed the NC-17 rating and we just weren't expecting what we got. Although, the movie pretty much tells you what it is when the first door opens.
    I do not recommend you try Bug.

"I don't know, man, I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian."
    -Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    We had outdoor movie night for Teens and Tweens tonight. Saw Big Hero 6 - I liked it.

Beautiful clear night so the stars were wonderful. Even though the church is on a busy road, there isn't much light pollution in the back of the building.

Be careful, some say rock and roll is noise pollution.

Ummm, well, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ummm, well, yeah.
    Do you have an increased level of frustration this morning or are you just voicing your normal level of frustration? I'm on my morning walk and it's kind of boring this morning. Sort of a letdown. No weapons at all.

Do you have an increased level of frustration this morning or are you just voicing your normal level of frustration? I'm on my morning walk and it's kind of boring this morning. Sort of a letdown. No weapons at all.
    Except the two guns you keep as your biceps, amiright?

While I welcome the day, I'm seriously contemplating mowing the lawn again. Spent way too much time reading and watching about the care and feeding of Bermuda grass. Because, curb appeal.

It’s possible that I put too much cheese in my shrimp-n-grits this morning. Did not think that was possible, but here I am.

Not ruinous, but there is a disturbance in the balance of the Zen-like meal.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Except the two guns you keep as your biceps, amiright?
    You are, in fact, a lawyer. Do I need a permit to carry these things?

You are, in fact, a lawyer. Do I need a permit to carry these things?
    If you are wearing a cut-off t-shirt, it’s open carry.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I saw Phish twice, both in small venues. They opened for Colonel Bruce Hampton and the Aquarium Rescue Unit for an Atlanta New Year’s Eve show at the Variety Playhouse in ‘87/‘88 (with the Tower of Power Horns too), and then at a small bar in D.C. the summer of ‘90 with Col. Bruce & ARU opening. Don’t recall what they played though.
    Many years ago Phish played at a neighbor's house, they were all UVM pals...I guess they're beyond that now, though they're doing lots of good community work...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Many years ago Phish played at a neighbor's house, they were all UVM pals...I guess they're beyond that now, though they're doing lots of good community work...
    I saw Parliament Funkadelic land the mothership at a small college in Vermont... Maybe an hour from Burlington?

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    They have run like an antelope, out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I have acquired that taste...loved him in Ford v. Ferrari...

Last night deer savaged several of Idiot Neighbor's young apple trees which were, ironically, planted to attract deer. The bars of Irish Spring soap he propped in the branches did no good. Much entertainment for Mrs. Womble and me...