Page 1593 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831591159215931594159516031643169320932593 ... LastLast
Results 31,841 to 31,860 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I hate when I have to do that. It is such a Spain.
    Might want to spellczech that post.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Might want to spellczech that post.

Yes, it would serbia me right that I missed yet another typo.

6+ hours of losing football = long Saturday afternoon

Alpha, Beta, Gamma... Delta?

Upright roasting a chicken with Memphis rub.

I'm also out of Nordic puns. But I do have an adjacent joke:

If you're Russian when you go into the bathroom and you're Finnish when you leave it, what are you in between?
    We roasted a spatchcocked chicken with some nice seasonings, roast chicken is perfect comfort food following Duke football losses. We eat a lot of chicken. We often O-SLO roast them.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    We roasted a spatchcocked chicken with some nice seasonings, roast chicken is perfect comfort food following Duke football losses. We eat a lot of chicken. We often O-SLO roast them.
    I must spread comments so instead I hope you and yours are treated to a nice helping of lutefisk (if 2020 were a food?) in the near future! I kid, I kid, every time I smell that stuff I say, "EEEEEEEeeeeeee-U!"

I must spread comments so instead I hope you and yours are treated to a nice helping of lutefisk (if 2020 were a food?) in the near future! I kid, I kid, every time I smell that stuff I say, "EEEEEEEeeeeeee-U!"
    Interesting, I say "Malmo Mia, that's not good."

I learned in Iceland last summer that Icelandic people are super into bearnaise sauce. Put it on all sorts of stuff. I had a superlative burger that included it in Reykjavik one evening.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Alpha, Beta, Gamma... Delta?
    The Drewsk predicts we will get to Theta.

I like a good Hollandaise...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The Drewsk predicts we will get to Theta.
    We should be at Delta in a couple days. That would mean 4 more after that. Starting to get a little late, I think we will get past Delta, but...

Interesting, I say "Malmo Mia, that's not good."
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I learned in Iceland last summer that Icelandic people are super into bearnaise sauce. Put it on all sorts of stuff. I had a superlative burger that included it in Reykjavik one evening.

Nice. Wonder if there is a French connection?

*Malmo Mia expanded my geographical knowledge!

Malmo is where you go in Sweden when you are in Denmark but want to be able to say you've been to Sweden. We spent the night there and then the next day.

Apparently it started with a couple of hipster chefs in Reyjavik like 25 years ago and then spread quickly throughout the country. Iceland's total population is like 330k, so it doesn't take that long for things to spread.

Apparently it started with a couple of hipster chefs in Reyjavik like 25 years ago and then spread quickly throughout the country. Iceland's total population is like 330k, so it doesn't take that long for things to spread.
    There were hipsters 25 years ago? Or were they just people and then turned into hipsters when properly identified?

I like a good Hollandaise...
    I especially like hollandaise when it's on the premises due to an Eggs Benedict situation.
    Last weekend while RVing, my wife and I whipped up what we called a "country Benedict"...her homemade biscuits and exquisitely poached eggs with country ham and a mornay-ish concoction worked up with leftover cheese sauce from the previous night's cheesesteaks.

There were hipsters 25 years ago? Or were they just people and then turned into hipsters when properly identified?
    They were hipsters before it was cool, truly the most hipster hipsters of all. A meta-beast of hipsterception.

We should be at Delta in a couple days. That would mean 4 more after that. Starting to get a little late, I think we will get past Delta, but...
    To be fair, the Drewsk made this prediction a couple of weeks ago. I will ask if he has revised his predictions.

They were hipsters before it was cool, truly the most hipster hipsters of all. A meta-beast of hipsterception.
    Cannot spork! Would spork.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Cannot spork! Would spork.
    Done