Page 173 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 731231631711721731741751832232736731173 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 67660
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Drafting is fun...
    NBA draft? NFL draft? WNBA draft? Draft beer?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    NBA draft? NFL draft? WNBA draft? Draft beer?
    I think he means mooching off my post to pad post count.

Drafting is fun...
    You not only drafted, you leap frogged.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    You not only drafted, you leap frogged.
    Or swam by...

lte

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I think he means mooching off my post to pad post count.
    Ding, ding, ding

What do you think helped Lavabe, Ymo and DA rocket so rapidly to their levels several weeks ago? They fed off each others posting frenzies and freely admitted their strategy.

And I am really trying to let DA hit the 2500 milestone before me though my beer sampling tonight may propel me to that # just a bit later this evening.

Ding, ding, ding

What do you think helped Lavabe, Ymo and DA rocket so rapidly to their levels several weeks ago? They fed off each others posting frenzies and freely admitted their strategy.

And I am really trying to let DA hit the 2500 milestone before me though my beer sampling tonight may propel me to that # just a bit later this evening.
    I realized that. Guess my attempt at a joke fell flat.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    That was shades of Lavabe's legendary quest to line up all the Ymm threads.
    Was it Lavabe? For some reason, I thought it was Ugadevil...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Was it Lavabe? For some reason, I thought it was Ugadevil...
    May have been. If so, I apologize to whichever party is most offended.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    May have been. If so, I apologize to whichever party is most offended.
    Hmmm, I would have apologized to whomever was least offended...never hurts to have someone pissed off at you at any given time. It means you are doing something...
    Last edited by YmoBeThere; 08-17-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: whoever, whomever...Dammit, I'm an engineer not a

I'm new here and decided to join the maddness.

Random thought: Anyone else missing Steve Brayban (sp?) from the Countdown to Live Sportscenter on ESPN? I like was in love with the idea and him; plus he actually made me able to tolerate the whole Brett Favre neverending story/ the endless Manny being Manny pro-con lists

Quote Originally Posted by classof2016 View Post

Random thought: Anyone else missing Steve Brayban (sp?) from the Countdown to Live Sportscenter on ESPN? I like was in love with the idea and him; plus he actually made me able to tolerate the whole Brett Favre neverending story/ the endless Manny being Manny pro-con lists
    Sorry, but I've gotta disagree. I find both of those stories to be entirely unpalatable at all times. And Sportscenter has long since degenerated into but a shadow of its former self. I couldn't tell you the last time I watched it from start to finish.

As of late I only watch "Around the Horn" because its way more entertaining and like 1/3 of the time of Sportscenter.

And for the human pieces I always watch E:60 or Outside the Lines First Report

But the Sportscenter from 2001- present is all I know and can remember, and now I am off to youtube to see if I can find the old Sportscenter to see what I am missing

Beautiful day #103 for this summer at the Jersey Shore

But the Sportscenter from 2001- present is all I know and can remember, and now I am off to youtube to see if I can find the old Sportscenter to see what I am missing

You need to find some with Craig Kilborn and Keith Olbermann. I actually like some of Kenny Mayne's stuff, but the above guys did it first.

Yuck...

Welcome, Class of 2016!

Thanks Wilson & Cathy

I am aiming for the Class of 2016 and have been a life long fan of everything Duke since I was born, since my dad went and we used to have basketball season tickets.

I have been reading here forever and just discovered the boards! Which I didn't make quite clear in my first post
    Last edited by classof2016; 08-17-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: gramatical

This seems to be the Olympics of the Athlete of Advanced Age. Is it just me, or do we have more medalists than normal who are above the average competitor age? This is great!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I was pulling for the 38 year old who won the women's marathon but I'll admit, it made me feel pretty darn ridiculous about my own marathon time. I really ought to be able to break 6 hours!!!!! Paula Radcliffe, now that was a gutsy performance. I (sort of) know how she felt.

Smile Emoticon threshold restored

Ding, ding, ding

Ding ding ding!

Add in the Olympics. Add in moving.

Just a silly thought. Err... just a stupid post in a stupid thread.

Now if only I spent some time at the beach.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

P.S. I removed devildeac's emoticons in the response so that I could use emoticons wherever I so desired.

Smile Welcome ...

Welcome to 2016! Just a reminder that we are a happy friendly bunch here. Don't let anyone make you think this thread is stupid. It's a great relaxing time had by all. Just remember Bostondevil's early mantra in this thread:

I say we go for it.
    Welcome back to ugadevil. I imagine you're gearing up for football season. Settled in yet?

As for us, we are closing on our Ky home, and moving in this week. All traces of Lavabe/ILoveJimmy are now in a moving truck. And MAN are we sore! Hello Advil!

Cheers,
    Lavabe