Page 2869 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 18692369276928192859286728682869287028712879291929693369 ... LastLast
Results 57,361 to 57,380 of 67680
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I could get together for the Wake Forest game if you guys are available. It's the only night besides tonight I'm in Asheville until New Years
    Boo. I have a stupid family gathering that night. If might have to wait until '23 for me.

*To be clear the family isn't stupid, merely the gathering.
    **On second thought...it's my in-laws, so...

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Boo. I have a stupid family gathering that night. If might have to wait until '23 for me.

*To be clear the family isn't stupid, merely the gathering.
    **On second thought...it's my in-laws, so...
    This is a good post.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    This is a good post.
    Well, when you average a whopping 0.16 posts/day like I do, you have to make them count

I wholeheartedly endorse the gathering, sans grad_devil. We can make it occasional/recurring. Surely I can catch one in '23.

*Don't call me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Well, when you average a whopping 0.16 posts/day like I do, you have to make them count

I wholeheartedly endorse the gathering, sans grad_devil. We can make it occasional/recurring. Surely I can catch one in '23.

*Don't call me Shirley.
    Well, that just sounds like me and ClemmonsDevil drinking beers with extra steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Well, that just sounds like me and ClemmonsDevil drinking beers with extra steps.
    Well you gotta have a hobby.

Big storm coming, just did the dump run and the beer and milk and chocolate run. Bring it on.

I’ve had “Holiday in Cambodia” by the Dead Kennedys stuck in my head for two days now.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’ve had “Holiday in Cambodia” by the Dead Kennedys stuck in my head for two days now.
    1979 was a great year. London Calling.

Pillow fort!

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    1979 was a great year. London Calling.
    The Only Band That Matters.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Pillow fort!
    I'm on Team Blanketsburg!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm on Team Blanketsburg!!
    Heh, heh...

Going through Rolling Stones 500 Greatest Albums is revealing worlds of music from my youth of which I was entirely unaware.

Taking suggestions for a good landscape artist. I don’t care where they are in the United States. (If you say Monet I will come egg your house.).

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Taking suggestions for a good landscape artist. I don’t care where they are in the United States. (If you say Monet I will come egg your house.).
    After our tree debacle of 2017 (500 downed or mangled trees) we contacted six different landscape guys, interesting encounter that was. Some wanted to be paid just for showing up (short answer: no)...ultimately chose a great guy with fabulous recommendations ...

I’d love to find someone who has not only a sense of design but can handle the heavier task of tree removal and even a bit of hydrology and/or water management.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    After our tree debacle of 2017 (500 downed or mangled trees) we contacted six different landscape guys, interesting encounter that was. Some wanted to be paid just for showing up (short answer: no)...ultimately chose a great guy with fabulous recommendations ...
    I’ve contacted the number of guys but I get a little nervous when they don’t have a website or at least some sort of thrown together portfolio of projects they’ve worked on. The project involves sculpting about one and a half acres of surface area and they’re just not A lot of folks in the Durham area that are willing to tackle that size of a project.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Manet?

Olmstead was no hack.

If I go with the extra large Grade A cage free this is going to run me quite a bit of cash.