Page 1998 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 99814981898194819881996199719981999200020082048209824982998 ... LastLast
Results 39,941 to 39,960 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I will be attending multiple Vermont Lake Monsters games this summer although the exact dates of my enjoyment of Centennial Field are TBD. I will be fully vaccinated in time for their home opener but family duties require me to be in Massachusetts at that time. I'm looking at June 19th as a probably first game for me this summer. I will be moving Paddies out of his apartment in Burlington sometime in mid-August I will miss having a good reason to drive up to Burlington. UVM is definitely on the list for my youngest when he starts looking at colleges. The hubby is flying out to Missouri to visit his parents the last week of May. I will need to go to Missouri too, sooner rather than later, but probably not this summer.

Paddies got J&J yesterday and does not feel at all well today.
    My nephew's tee ball team is the Lake Monsters this year.
    Strong logo, hat, colors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Awesome!

When my nieces (twins) played t-ball, their team was sponsored by Affordable Dentures. When I told them what dentures were, they got really annoyed with me.

My 18 yo nephew got J&J and felt poopy for a day or two. Pretty much slept it off like only 18 yos can do.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    My 18 yo nephew got J&J and felt poopy for a day or two. Pretty much slept it off like only 18 yos can do.
    I told him to have some soup and count on feeling better by Wednesday morning at the latest. He's 23, so he might need a little more time to sleep it off but I expect not too long.

Cool! I love the Lake Monsters logo.

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.jpg

Could anyone explain how 1/4 pound of hydraulic epoxy can’t seal a hairline crack, but 2 pine needles and 3 leaves will completely clog a 3” gutter downspout?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Could anyone explain how 1/4 pound of hydraulic epoxy can’t seal a hairline crack, but 2 pine needles and 3 leaves will completely clog a 3” gutter downspout?
    Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    You need to cover the entire hairline Crack as well as the surrounding area. Probably should have used a whole pound.

I will be attending multiple Vermont Lake Monsters games this summer although the exact dates of my enjoyment of Centennial Field are TBD. I will be fully vaccinated in time for their home opener but family duties require me to be in Massachusetts at that time. I'm looking at June 19th as a probably first game for me this summer. I will be moving Paddies out of his apartment in Burlington sometime in mid-August I will miss having a good reason to drive up to Burlington. UVM is definitely on the list for my youngest when he starts looking at colleges. The hubby is flying out to Missouri to visit his parents the last week of May. I will need to go to Missouri too, sooner rather than later, but probably not this summer.

Why will you be at Lake Monster games? It's sad how the franchise has degraded, from the days when it was Cincinnatti's Double A team, chock full of future all stars..now's it's just in a collegiate league...SAD!

Gotta love those veteran colleagues who, even after 20howevermany years in the field, still spend a significant amount of time acting like they don't know [poop] from shinola.

I LOVED going to Burlington baseball games! I used to walk past the stadium on my way home from work and would frequently decide to pop into the games. They weren't the Lake Monsters then, but Champ was the mascot. So much fun!

Well, my new found freedom(less restrictions on myself due to Covid)is starting to get expensive.

Bill and Melinda calling it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Well, my new found freedom(less restrictions on myself due to Covid)is starting to get expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Bill and Melinda calling it quits.
    Not as expensive as that.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Not as expensive as that.
    Ha. Nice combo.

I don't really care much about seeing future stars, Centennial Field for a fan is an awesome place to see a baseball game and I get to go with my son who is a huge minor league baseball fan. He doesn't care that it's college kids.

We skipped last summer for obvious reasons and are venturing out on the early side of the curve this summer because a) we're both vaccinated, and b) we'll be traveling by RV and thus self-contained/outdoors for basically the entirety of the trip. Meeting up a time or two along the way with friends/family who are likewise vaccinated and really feeling in need of it all.
    We're renting an RV and heading west for a couple weeks in August. That'll be an adventure!

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    We're renting an RV and heading west for a couple weeks in August. That'll be an adventure!

-jk
    Where all y'all going?

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post

-jk
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Where all y'all going?
    I tell ya, RVing is really a fun pastime if you can make it work, and even as Covid fears begin to wane, it’s really nice to be able to travel self-contained, especially if you’re a cook.
    I share bundaberg’s question; where ya headed?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Awesome!

When my nieces (twins) played t-ball, their team was sponsored by Affordable Dentures. When I told them what dentures were, they got really annoyed with me.
    I played for V&S Septic.