Page 1369 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 3698691269131913591367136813691370137113791419146918692369 ... LastLast
Results 27,361 to 27,380 of 67370
    If anyone follows me on FB, I shared what my sister's kids did for her on Mother's Day. It was fun and very sweet. She shared the longer version with us so we got to hear their comments at the end and see the quick guest appearance of Lianna and Freya - Nephew Sam's wife and dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    No, I got the context. I'm just unfamiliar with "leftover" as a modifier for "blueberry muffins.". Does not compute.
    12 muffins, single person household...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    This should come with a warning.
    Yes, it should have.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Alas, T-Bone got a no from the dream school (Cornell) so, looks like William&Mary (and I'm thinking, thank goodness he got into at least one!) William&Mary is a great choice. He still has to hear from Vanderbilt and Tulane but with the scholarship money, he'll probably choose W&M over the other two.

If anyone follows me on FB, I shared what my sister's kids did for her on Mother's Day. It was fun and very sweet. She shared the longer version with us so we got to hear their comments at the end and see the quick guest appearance of Lianna and Freya - Nephew Sam's wife and dog.
    Very nice.

BTW, I noted on FB that we have the same birth date. Won’t guess if it is the same year. But, power to Aquarius!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Very nice.

BTW, I noted on FB that we have the same birth date. Won’t guess if it is the same year. But, power to Aquarius!
    Thank you for not mentioning which one of us is older.

Thank you for not mentioning which one of us is older.
    From our photographs, clearly me.

Looks like the mild weather is gone here, gonna be in the 90’s by Sunday. Better get out on the water at dawn if I’m gonna kayak.

Looks like the mild weather is gone here, gonna be in the 90’s by Sunday. Better get out on the water at dawn if I’m gonna kayak.
    I needed to a coat when I took a walk yesterday, granted it was my lighter weight fall/spring coat, but still.

Always the gentleman.

Hungry but not hangry...

Tired.

I've also eaten way too much junk food today and I want some more.

Good morning!

About to host a "Virtual Job Fair" on Facebook live. I'm over 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    About to host a "Virtual Job Fair" on Facebook live. I'm over 2020.
    Who isn't?

We are still hiring including external candidates...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We are still hiring including external candidates...
    Cool! (To do what?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Cool! (To do what?)
    Work with large datasets that we have been collecting but have not dedicated enough resources to working with.

Work with large datasets that we have been collecting but have not dedicated enough resources to working with.
    Sounds like someone could work remotely which is probably a plus in today's hiring environment, I would imagine.

A lot of it is really just SAS and SQL queries to answer the business related questions. We are using the data for other purposes already.

So, a co-worker had the ultimate experience on a Skype/conference call the other day. The lead guy was droning on simply reading the slides that everyone could have just read themselves, and there was that one person . . . who did not mute her mic. They heard everything. She was cussing out someone or something - general hope is that it was her dog. She was moaning and stretching. She was expelling gas loudly from both ends. Apparently, she never had a clue. The host kept trying to tell everyone to mute their mics, but he had a very heavy accent, so she might not have understood. At least it took away the monotony of the call.