Page 2096 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 109615961996204620862094209520962097209821062146219625963096 ... LastLast
Results 41,901 to 41,920 of 67390
    Log in to work to try to make a dent in the mountain I am trying to tear down, and I find out that they did "updates" last night and now we cannot access ANY of our folders. Where is that head-banging emoji when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Log in to work to try to make a dent in the mountain I am trying to tear down, and I find out that they did "updates" last night and now we cannot access ANY of our folders. Where is that head-banging emoji when you need it?
    Or at least an "I'm going to do hard drugs today" emoji.

I have had to unfollow LinkedIn contacts who do medical device sales for liking overtly nasty political rhetoric on there. I am pretty shocked that this occurs on LinkedIn.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I have had to unfollow LinkedIn contacts who do medical device sales for liking overtly nasty political rhetoric on there. I am pretty shocked that this occurs on LinkedIn.
    Unfortunately it's on any platform.

It's 7:46 am and I could use a good nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My neighbors where I grew up ended up replacing 90% of their kitchen thanks to an ice maker. Dug up the floors down to the dirt, replaced all the cabinets, walls up about two feet from the ground.

Left for a month, came home to a hot mess.
    At our lake vacation/weekend house (recently sold), it was our policy to turn off the main water supply at the street if we were going to be gone for more than a day. Strongly advised. Just be sure to turn off the water heater, so that if there’s a leak, the empty water heater doesn’t blow up. We can’t do this at our “real” house, as we have to have critter sitters come by to feed and walk our 3 dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    That’s funny. When I was interviewing for a job a few months ago and looking up the profiles of my interview panel, I saw that one of them had done that and was really surprised. I guess it gets everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    What kind of auditor are you?

Harder to work on nice days when you want to be outside or rainy days ideal for napping and lounging?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Harder to work on nice days when you want to be outside or rainy days ideal for napping and lounging?
    Yes.

What kind of auditor are you?
    Research Compliance.

I just did battle with a striped maple tree along our driveway, cut down a slew of dead branches with one of those long, unwieldy sawing tools borrowed from my savant friend...still dizzy from staring way up at the tree. If I were a squirrel, it would have been SO much easier...

It does look nice now. Will Mrs. Womble notice this when she sashays home after her fancy pants lunch along Lake Champlain? Might I accrue valuable spousal points? https://www.fiskars.com/en-us/garden...s/tree-pruners

(the one I used isn't like the one in the picture, it has a saw blade on the end)

The niblings were rather a handful this morning. It’s nap time.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Yes.
    I like your style.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    The niblings were rather a handful this morning. It’s nap time.
    Wait. What are niblings? They sound delicious, like tapas.

I like your style.
    Thank you!

I am finding it harder to drag myself into work these days. Hoping that next week's trip to St. Paul will help change my attitude when I return.

Wait. What are niblings? They sound delicious, like tapas.
    ”Niblings” is the gender-neutral term for nieces and nephews (analogous to siblings). I have one of each (twins), and WHY ARE WE NOT ALL SAYING NIBLINGS ALL THE TIME?

”Niblings” is the gender-neutral term for nieces and nephews (analogous to siblings). I have one of each (twins), and WHY ARE WE NOT ALL SAYING NIBLINGS ALL THE TIME?
    I had genuinely never heard that.

Seriously, it sounds like appetizers.

Sounds like an adorable Tolkien character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Sounds like an adorable Tolkien character.
    It sounds like what Gollum would call a snack.

My niblingssesssss