Page 1828 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 82813281728177818181826182718281829183018381878192823282828 ... LastLast
Results 36,541 to 36,560 of 67650
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Whatever Jeff.
    Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Perfect.
    Sort of like 42?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Sort of like 42?
    I had to look this up.

42, 42 and a half; whatever it takes

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    You all forget that aimo and I grew up together. I don't need a full description. I could tell it wasn't Drew. I didn't need more info.
    GEEZ!!! I guess I'll have to start checking the boards at 2am just to defend myself. I will NEVER post a personal pic again. I'll stick with birds.

Thank you, Bdevil! I should have clarified that the response was more directly aimed at Bdevil since she asked the question and I knew she was probably wondering which sibling that was next to me. I should know better than to leave something hanging that low on this thread.

Jeff would probably kill me if he knew I had posted that. And nothing beyond normal sibling rivalry. Please get past this.

And Sasquatch is my cousin, Kim. I don't know how in the world you saw it that way. do you have an eye appointment lined up soon?

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    GEEZ!!! I guess I'll have to start checking the boards at 2am just to defend myself. I will NEVER post a personal pic again. I'll stick with birds.

Thank you, Bdevil! I should have clarified that the response was more directly aimed at Bdevil since she asked the question and I knew she was probably wondering which sibling that was next to me. I should know better than to leave something hanging that low on this thread.

Jeff would probably kill me if he knew I had posted that. And nothing beyond normal sibling rivalry. Please get past this.

And Sasquatch is my cousin, Kim. I don't know how in the world you saw it that way. do you have an eye appointment lined up soon?
    Did Jeff make you say that? Blink twice if you need assistance!

Did Jeff make you say that? Blink twice if you need assistance!
    Now you guys are getting punched too! My plan has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Now you guys are getting punched too! My plan has worked.
    Probably punched by toddler Sasquatch.

Probably punched by toddler Sasquatch.
    She is covered with tattoos nowadays.

So... You know how sometimes you step out of a room for a moment, come back in, and wonder what they heck is happening? I feel that way at the moment with LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    So... You know how sometimes you step out of a room for a moment, come back in, and wonder what they heck is happening? I feel that way at the moment with LTE.
    That was pretty much me when I checked this morning. It was like, How did I start this?

She is covered with tattoos nowadays.
    Nice! Good ones?

Nice! Good ones?
    This is a shot at all of my dorky ones isn't it?

Nice! Good ones?
    Meh, her latest is all over her back involving a feather and some barbed wire. Not really my thing.

Meh, her latest is all over her back involving a feather and some barbed wire. Not really my thing.
    She sounds like trouble. I like her already!

I have the same concept but with a chicken nugget instead of a feather.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm just imagining the permanent rashes I would have. When I do expose myself to nickel for too long, it results in a rash that takes 2 weeks to clear up.

She sounds like trouble.
    She is a pre-school teacher.

"I used to be a hot-tar roofer. Yeah, I remember that...day. " -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I think this went around a few pages ago, but it makes me think, "What was my worst job ever?" I don't really think I had a bad job. Most monotonous? As an early teen I used to shrink wrap books for a small Native American publishing company. It consisted of taking a dozen books out of a box, shrink wrapping them, then putting them back in the box. I think I made $3 a box. I especially liked the small books in the small boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I helped my dad re-roof our carport when I was in HS. It was during the summer. I told him I'd help him from 6am - 10am every day, and even that was pretty miserable. Hats off to those who make a living doing this kind of work!