Page 1173 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 1736731073112311631171117211731174117511831223127316732173 ... LastLast
Results 23,441 to 23,460 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Thank you for all the prayers. Please keep them coming. Last contact with David and Eric was Sunday am as they were starting back. There are 4 search teams out and a plane from Boise is helping. Just dropped my sister and brogher- in-law at the airport so they could go out. Nephew Mike will be joining them.
    More vibes from South Central Texas.

And more vibes from Pennsylvania...
    "Quality is not an option!"

Just got word that Nephew David and friend Erik have been found and are ok. Don't know any details yet - except the most important one that they are ok. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Just got word that Nephew David and friend Erik have been found and are ok. Don't know any details yet - except the most important one that they are ok. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.
    What a relief!

I seriously woke up this morning thinking about this. Glad all is well.

-- OPK

Very glad to hear.

My camping trip was truncated. My very outdoor savvy companion managed to injure himself severely enough that we had to emergency hike out and go to the ER. Then, I got to hike back in today and retrieve all out gear from the site.

He's fine, nine stitches and some nicked tendons later.

Be careful in the woods!

Very glad your loved ones are okay. Was also thinking of this the last 36 hours.

That is wonderful.

Great news! And thanks for letting us know.

Glad to hear it.

Glad they are safe.

Wow, that's a relief!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I was away all weekend in Vermont and didn't read about this until just now (Tuesday night). So glad to hear they are back! I was worried, but unlike the rest of you, only for as long as it took me to read the posts on this page!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Three Days of the Condor. Yea or nay?
    Yea!

Alas, of late Faye Dunaway has made news and not in a good way. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/faye-...b0419fd338c080

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Yea!

Alas, of late Faye Dunaway has made news and not in a good way. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/faye-...b0419fd338c080
    Someone must have used a wire hangar.

I'm certainly enjoying watching the parade today.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Parade? There was a parade?

Just the parade of experts that we're blessed by watching and listening to whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Just the parade of experts that we're blessed by watching and listening to whether we like it or not.
    They should definitely get Professor Harold Hill to lead them.

36176458-4462-4761-B22C-81E9E7D7F6FC.jpg

Harold Hill appears to be a verboten topic...

Hah, looks like it.

Dog days of summer, I guess. Not a bunch of happy news right now. Everybody sad.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Harold Hill appears to be a verboten topic...
    Who was better, Robert Preston or Matthew Broderick? I’ll fight you over the answer either way.